Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to CD and a larger build
(02-17-2021, 07:09 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Kimber, I haven't used any creams, as some girls say it can cause burns, and my skin is a bit sensitive so I'm afraid of it. There are home waxing kits (ouch!) but I haven't tried those yet, but am thinking of trying one of those out.
Chest hair seems to be a bit of a toughie to get really smooth, as I've heard others say the same thing. You shave, but the stubble is still there.
This is what I do, I use a fresh, or nearly so, razor. Shave first before a shower then go in and have a shower and re shave while in there, which gives me a very smooth feel. The warmth and moisture helps the hair expand to cut it better.
However, I was shocked at how fast it grows back! Similar with leg hair. I'm not sure about your situation, but shaving legs and putting on stockings or pantyhose feels divine!
Of course if you have a lot of noticiable hair then there will sure to be questions asked!
Amy

So far I would have to say chest stubble is the worst. Razor just doesn't do it for me and no way am I waxing. I've do not have sensitive skin really so I'm still thinking cream is the way to go. I've been looking around and it looks like "Nad's for Men" has some solid reviews, I may have to order a bottle and try.
Nad's didn't do anything for my chest stubble...at all. I will try again with a slightly longer time sitting but I was disappointed.
<p>
(02-16-2021, 09:22 AM)Kimber Wrote: Thanks for the info/tips gals... I'm so excited for my first box of goodies to arrive so I can try em on.
I shaved my chest in anticipation (wasn't a very smart idea)... I got nasty razor burn and still have stubble. I think I need to go get some Nair to try instead.

</p><p>I got some Nair for Men; depending on how long I left it on, it either <span style="caret-color: rgb(51, 51, 51); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; display: inline !important; float: none;">didn't do anything or&nbsp;</span>gave me a nasty rash. A 5-blade razor with some good shave cream works best for me.</p>
Myka here.
Also in my 50's and had my own trial and error hits and misses with sizes. JC does do a nice job talking you through it but even I erred on show size there. Sissy clothes tend to be on the bigger size that actual womens clothes (and jewelry for that matter). One person mentioned form-fitting versus loose. So true! For fem looks, form fitting is best. Have a couple of Loose fitting panties. lol Not good. Now, if I could just trim this waist. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-15-2021, 08:53 AM)Kimber Wrote: I'm new to CD having just recently gotten the "uncontrolable urge" and have started down my journey. I have actually just ordered a number of things but an so nervous. You see, I'm not a young person (nearly 50) and let's say my body is on the large side.... about 6'1" and 280lbs.... For obvious reasons that makes shopping quite a bit more difficult, especially for bra's as I am still not sure how to measure for the damn things. While I'm sure I'll have a bunch of trial and error trying to find appropriately sized clothes what I'm really after are any tips/tricky anyone can offer the "Plus Plus Sized CD". I'm still very much a closet CD, even my wife doesn't know yet, so there are some limitations but any advice would be appreciated.

Kimber

Kimber

Welcome to the sisterhood.

If at all possible visit Janet's in person. The sales staff are very helpful.  I'm on the plus size myself and just bought my first breast plate. I absolutely love the way it fits.  Don't make the same mistake I did and save for the good stuff you will only be disappointed in the cheaper products.

Brianna