Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoop earrings
I love the website's selection. I ended up buying way more than i planned to, including a pair of clip-on earrings. But i didn't see any clip-on hoops.
I got some clip in Hoops from Amazon.
I have also seen clip-on hoops on Amazon, you can get an assortment for around $15. I love the Amazon locker delivery, very discreet. I have been planning on doing some pierced to clip-on conversions myself.

I always wear earrings, part of creating my feminine image. It's fun to match up my earrings with the rest of my outfit. Other women are likely to notice if your earring selection is out of context with the rest of what you are wearing. They will notice clip-on earrings too, so I am always searching for clip-ons that conceal well.
One of the best things I have donefor my feminine self image was getting my ears pierced earlier this year. I have always worn the clip on earrings but they were always nearly impossible to wear for long periods of time they would hurt so much eventually. Not so with the pierced earrings I have been wearing and converting all my clip on to pierced style. I don't dress my feminine self without earrings any longer and the bigger the hoop. the more a pair dangles and sparkles and puts focus on my hair and ears the better. So now nail polish and earrings are a must for me to feel like my look is complete.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(07-26-2021, 02:46 PM)Lynn Wrote: One of the best things I have donefor my feminine self image was getting my ears pierced earlier this year. I have always worn the clip on earrings but they were always nearly impossible to wear for long periods of time they would hurt so much eventually. Not so with the pierced earrings I have been wearing and converting all my clip on to pierced style. I don't dress my feminine self without earrings any longer and the bigger the hoop. the more a pair dangles and sparkles and puts focus on my hair and ears the better. So now nail polish and earrings are a must for me to feel like my look is complete.

I still live in my old male world, none of my family or decades long friends know about Bernice so I don't at this point want to change my male appearance like getting my ears pierced.  I can take the discomfort/pain of clip-on earrings.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(07-26-2021, 03:25 PM)Bernice Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 02:46 PM)Lynn Wrote: One of the best things I have donefor my feminine self image was getting my ears pierced earlier this year. I have always worn the clip on earrings but they were always nearly impossible to wear for long periods of time they would hurt so much eventually. Not so with the pierced earrings I have been wearing and converting all my clip on to pierced style. I don't dress my feminine self without earrings any longer and the bigger the hoop. the more a pair dangles and sparkles and puts focus on my hair and ears the better. So now nail polish and earrings are a must for me to feel like my look is complete.

I still live in my old male world, none of my family or decades long friends know about Bernice so I don't at this point want to change my male appearance like getting my ears pierced.  I can take the discomfort/pain of clip-on earrings.

I had concerns and worries about how growing my hair long and getting diamond ear studs might look and affect my still primary male working/married/family life. Nobody paid much attention except a couple said what are you going for the "old  hippy look?" to which I replied "you got it"  so now if someone says something I say "well I am one of the hippy generation" or something similar. Nobody really cares what you look like if they are family or real friends.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn