Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello From Dina

Hello all --

I'm Dina and I'm here in Southeast Michigan, North Oakland County to be more precise.

I prefer the term Gender Fluid to describe myself.  When en femme, I prefer she/her pronouns. I have been active in the community since the late 1990s. I am pleased and proud to see how far we have all come from then to now.

I am a volunteer with TGDetroit, which is a very dynamic transgender non-profit organization. TGD works with transpersons to build their self-esteem, establish social networks and help integrate us as a valuable part of society. Please check out tgdetroit.com for more about who we are.

I welcome a quick shout from both long time friends and those of you just emerging.

Welcome to the forum Dina, I was impressed with your command leading the zoom last night, It was my first time attending a TGD zoom.
Bernice (Bernice41 on the TGD forum)
Hello from Ontario, Dina!
Amy

(01-26-2021, 05:17 PM)dinalwalters Wrote:

Hello all --

I'm Dina and I'm here in Southeast Michigan, North Oakland County to be more precise.

I prefer the term Gender Fluid to describe myself.  When en femme, I prefer she/her pronouns. I have been active in the community since the late 1990s. I am pleased and proud to see how far we have all come from then to now.

I am a volunteer with TGDetroit, which is a very dynamic transgender non-profit organization. TGD works with transpersons to build their self-esteem, establish social networks and help integrate us as a valuable part of society. Please check out tgdetroit.com for more about who we are.

I welcome a quick shout from both long time friends and those of you just emerging.

Hello Dina, how helpful info for those that are starting this new adventure!