Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My first time at Janet's Closet

Like so many others on here, I am also a closeted crossdresser. I've never talked with anyone in person about my passion, strictly on-line. Someone mentioned Janet's Closet in a forum on Flickr and had great things to say about it so I had to check it out. Like everyone else that goes into Janet's for the first time, my heart was racing like crazy not knowing what to expect. I had butterflies knowing that I was going to finally be in a place where they cater to the crossdressing world. The sales lady was so helpful. I'm sure she knew right away that it was my first time in a place like that as I did the typical "I'm just looking" when she asked if she could help me. She waited for me to get up the courage to ask her some questions and then I was as comfortable as could be.

My main mission was to pick up some breast forms and holy smokes, does Janet's have a lot to choose from! The sales lady was so helpful and even asked if I wanted to try them on. I wish I would have. Not only did I pick up some breast forms but I also picked up some sexy lace "sissy panties" with a built in pouch in the front and a short little hot red skirt. I can't wait to be back in that area again so I can do some more shopping.  Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Welcome to this wonderful world of Janets like myself I was so nervous going the first time I too bought breast forms and wigs I did try mine on I got so turned on came out and bought everything welcome
Hi - glad you had a good time. Very friendly staff. I have been to Janet’s many times. Usually enfemme. The basic things I buy there are wigs, breast forms, pocket bras and foundation. I buy all my women’s clothes at conventional places like Nordstrom, Macy’s, JC Penny, etc. Have fun! Suzy
Welcome to Janet's forum. So glad you had a good time in Janet's Closet. The staff there really are friendly and very helpful.
I am in Arizona for the winter, I don't do Michigan Winters anymore, Be back in May.
Bernice
You remind me of my first time in a similar store and social club near me in the 1990's. I drove by a few times before I got up the courage to go in. I was so scared and excited when I did go in. But the woman there seemed to know me better than I did myself. I had so many firsts there. Alas, that place has been gone a long time now.

We really have to support places like Janet's so they will continue to be there for us and especially for the new girls that come along. Lets show some love for Janet's and do a little shopping there on a regular basis.

Hugs & Kisses,
Tami
I agree with Tami, we do need to support Janet's closet. I hope to get a Transformation when I get back to SE Michigan next May. In the mean time I am looking for something similar here in Phoenix.
Bernice.
(12-06-2020, 02:23 PM)Tami Wrote: You remind me of my first time in a similar store and social club near me in the 1990's.  I drove by a few times before I got up the courage to go in.  I was so scared and excited when I did go in.  But the woman there seemed to know me better than I did myself.  I had so many firsts there.  Alas, that place has been gone a long time now.

We really have to support places like Janet's so they will continue to be there for us and especially for the new girls that come along.  Lets show some love for Janet's and do a little shopping there on a regular basis.

Hugs & Kisses,
Tami

100 percent right on.  Support Janets.
? wish there was a like button on these messages.
I was back into Janet's today for a second time now and unlike my first time, I was more comfortable knowing that I can ask any one of the sales girls any kind of question and they're happy to help. I decided to pick up another set of breast forms as my first pair was a bit too big so I wanted to "tone it down" just a bit.
They had a great selection of closeouts so I picked up another pair of breast forms and a cute sexy 3-piece lace bra, panty and garter set. I was questioning the size of the panty compared to the bra that was in the package and she gladly opened up the package and showed me the panty. It fits and feels sooo good!
It's still amazing to me that I can walk through there and talk to them about different products just like any woman might do at a lingerie shop. I'm so glad I found Janet's.

(12-04-2020, 10:11 AM)slvspanties Wrote:

Like so many others on here, I am also a closeted crossdresser. I've never talked with anyone in person about my passion, strictly on-line. Someone mentioned Janet's Closet in a forum on Flickr and had great things to say about it so I had to check it out. Like everyone else that goes into Janet's for the first time, my heart was racing like crazy not knowing what to expect. I had butterflies knowing that I was going to finally be in a place where they cater to the crossdressing world. The sales lady was so helpful. I'm sure she knew right away that it was my first time in a place like that as I did the typical "I'm just looking" when she asked if she could help me. She waited for me to get up the courage to ask her some questions and then I was as comfortable as could be.

My main mission was to pick up some breast forms and holy smokes, does Janet's have a lot to choose from! The sales lady was so helpful and even asked if I wanted to try them on. I wish I would have. Not only did I pick up some breast forms but I also picked up some sexy lace "sissy panties" with a built in pouch in the front and a short little hot red skirt. I can't wait to be back in that area again so I can do some more shopping.  Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

You look gorgeous!  Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart">