Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life. Funny, Isn't it?

Thirty years ago, if you asked me where I thought my life would lead to, being "the side chick for a married man" wouldn't have even made the bottom 100 choices....

Nor would be the option of "Paid Dominatrix of a submissive man!"

But that is where I find myself.  Two different men, with different needs, and myself catering to both.  Not entirely unhappily, I must confess.

Before you judge me though, allow me to explain.  When I first started to explore life as Jodie, I was fortunate enough to meet a handsome man who gently showed me what it meant to be a woman, in the most intimate of ways.  He found me both desirable, and satisfying, as well as giving me a pleasure I had never known.

That opened a floodgate for me, and I was soon 'on the circuit', going to sex parties, and meeting men for sex.  I was a slut, craving the attention of men, even though I knew I was just a convenient orifice for their lust.  "Any port in a storm" is the mantra of a horny man!  And I didn't care!  People ( men ) found me attractive, desirable, SEXY!  Something that "he" never had.

And then, I met 'HIM', a man who had advertised for a riding companion, since he hated to ride his motorcycle alone. After we chatted back and forth, we agreed to meet.  He lives somewhat local to me, so we agreed to meet in the shopping plaza in my town. Before our ride, we rode down to the park by the river to chat.  He felt safe, and trustworthy, and I found myself pouring out my life story to him.  After that, we had a 3 hour ride on his bike ( my first! ), before we found ourselves back at my place and he rode me to our mutual satisfaction.

I think it was around our 3rd tryst that I realized that I was in love with this older man who made me feel like a total woman, and then the reveal: He showed me his drivers license, and when I saw his last name, I died!  No lie, he is THE wealthiest man in 4 counties!  He has become, through no overt actions on my part, my 'sugar daddy', helping me financially, even as I resisted his help.  I was ( and am! ) genuinely in love with this kind hearted, wonderful man, and I refuse to see him as a living, breathing ATM!  Some of my friends tell me I'm an idiot, take him for what you can get; but I can't.  HE means way more to me than his money.

And then..... I found out that he is married. And he loves his wife dearly, and would never leave her.  And I can appreciate that and would NEVER try to destroy their marriage.  So, I am the side bitch, getting his spunk, sleeping in the wet spot, and being taken care of as a beloved pet.  And I can't say I'm totally unhappy.

And I have been faithful to him, giving up my wanton & slutty ways, devoting myself to his pleasure.

But then there is guy #2.....

Met him during my 'slut' phase, a nice guy, 8" cock with a HUGE amount of stamina, he can make any woman or girl beg for mercy!

Turns out that Mr. Stud has a HUGE submissive streak and offered me a proposition. He had been involved with a GG Dominatrix years ago, and felt that I was someone he could trust with his secrets.  His fetish desires are: forced feminization, humiliation, and consensual blackmail. And he is quite willing and capable of paying for these services.  He even produced a "contract" with a $5000.00  'buy out' if he wished to terminate our agreement.

So now, I'm a whore, taking money to fulfill men's desires. "Sugar Daddy" gives me 2K a month to support me and "slave boi" pays me $150 an hour to humiliate and abuse him!

I just need to find 4 more 'clients', and I can quit my day job!   LOL

Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Sounds like a couple of pretty good arrangements. Take it to the limit without taking advantage,. If it is mutually agreeable to both parties, why not !! ??
Hugs, Bernice
You're so right, JodieLynne.  Life is funny.  Never imagined only a couple years ago that I would be a CD.  Sure makes the future interesting.  Have fun!!!