Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OUT

I have come out to my family and I am setting up a schedule for as much transformation as the medical school programs will allow a 73 year old. It's long, long overdue.

I don't think my wife is so very surprised. She has asked me several times in our later relationship if i were gay. I always answered her truthfully "No". We have an affectionate, caring relationship away from sexual issues and I have hopes we will live out our lives like Jan Morris and her wife.

(11-21-2020, 10:41 AM)Stacia Wrote:

I have come out to my family and I am setting up a schedule for as much transformation as the medical school programs will allow a 73 year old. It's long, long overdue.

I don't think my wife is so very surprised. She has asked me several times in our later relationship if i were gay. I always answered her truthfully "No". We have an affectionate, caring relationship away from sexual issues and I have hopes we will live out our lives like Jan Morris and her wife.

Good luck!  I’m happy for you!  Suzy

Stacia, you didn't say how long you and your wife have been married, but it seems long enough for her to grasp that there is something going on inside you.

I sincerely hope that you both can work together on this, and that your family and friends accept the real you!

Good luck, and please keep us informed. <3
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave