Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going out during Covid

Hi - just wondering how many of you are able to go out in public during this darn Covid thing?  I still manage to go out on almost a daily basis as Suzy!  I have no problems!  Wearing the darn mask almost makes it easier.  I’m small, so I fit in pretty easily.  I’m always treated like a lady!  I love it!  Wish I could post a photo, but this forum is not working well in that regard!  But trust me, go out and have fun!  Hugs, Suzy

As soon as the snow starts falling everyone's gonna be bundled-up in layers, so that should assist as well.

WD
I have been out to restaurants, the grocery store, etc. no problem. Wearing the mask to and fro and in the store does make it a little easier. I am 6 foot, taller in heels, so I do get some looks there.
Bernice
(11-20-2020, 10:25 AM)Bernice Wrote: I have been out to restaurants, the grocery store, etc. no problem. Wearing the mask to and fro and in the store does make it a little easier. I am 6 foot, taller in heels, so I do get some looks there.
Bernice

Funny thing, I've had several women tell me they were envious of my height, I smile and tell them I wish I could share some of it with them and wish I were shorter!

With the damn masks, it's difficult to express emotions, but I've learned to "smile with my eyes".

ANd I always try to do that when I see someone staring. Especially guys. I just imagine that the boys are curious but shy and are thinking "Damn, I would love to get to know her!" LOL

And, shameful to admit, but I always seem to put a little wiggle in my walk because I KNOW they are looking....
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

(11-21-2020, 06:51 AM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 10:25 AM)Bernice Wrote: I have been out to restaurants, the grocery store, etc. no problem. Wearing the mask to and fro and in the store does make it a little easier. I am 6 foot, taller in heels, so I do get some looks there.
Bernice

Funny thing, I've had several women tell me they were envious of my height, I smile and tell them I wish I could share some of it with them and wish I were shorter!

With the damn masks, it's difficult to express emotions, but I've learned to "smile with my eyes".

ANd I always try to do that when I see someone staring. Especially guys. I just imagine that the boys are curious but shy and are thinking "Damn, I would love to get to know her!" LOL

And, shameful to admit

, but I always seem to put a little wiggle in my walk because I KNOW they are looking....

Hi Jodie!  Yes, it always fun even in these times with masks making eye contact with a man!  I try be as feminine as possible in my walking and how I carry myself.  Have fun!  Suzy