Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time Fully Dressed

I finally had a few hours alone on Thursday and the first thing I did was get out my new "Cindy" wig, from Janet's, 50 % brown, 50% grey wig. I combed it out and fiddled with getting it to fit properly, then dressed, put on all the makeup I have - only lipstick and a little powder; and finally put the wig on. My first reaction to the figure in the mirror was a deep breath and settling into a feeling of complete relaxation, composure and acceptance. I have a lot to learn, weight to lose, confidence to gain, and more. But the image in the mirror was a feminine, mature woman. I am confident I will be able to pass when I learn and practice more. At 73 years old, I am going to look like a 73 year old woman, and would look ridiculous trying to pass as a a younger, prettier person. But I don't need that. All I need is a respectable, attractive Stacia and Thursday I proved to myself that I can do that.

Many thanks to Lexi at Janet's for her advice.

I am very happy for you.  Looks like you found your "you".  I've been looking at wigs and makeup myself, as I keep getting pulled further into the pink mist.  Enjoy!!!  All the best.  Maxine
my first wig was a wow moment for me. I'm close to your age and understand about not trying to pass like I was 30 or even 45. thinking of another wig more in tune with my age to help me pass more openly. would love to learn about putting on my own makeup then just lipstick and nails.
Stacia, I went thru about 4 wigs before I found one I am happy with, and I finally look like a 79 year old hag instead of a 79 year old man in a dress and wig. So glad you are happy with your look.
Bernice
https://fetlife.com/users/11964496