Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bathrooms
Last Thursday I had a transformation at Janets. All went very well to the point I left there in full femm and stopped at two other stores on the way home (30 miles ). Oh did I have to pee when I got there! Okay girls, which bathroom in a public place would you or have you used?
Hi Cindy,
When I am out en femme I use the women's bathroom. But I am pretty selective about it, generally I'll wait until I think no one is in there, then I'll go in and relax for a second safe in the stall. I've gone in and found other girls waiting, in which case I will play with my make-up and leave if a stall doesn't open up right away. I haven't had any problems.
Tami

(10-24-2020, 01:21 PM)cindyv Wrote: Last Thursday I had a transformation at Janets. All went very well to the point I left there in full femm and stopped at two other stores on the way home (30 miles ). Oh did I have to pee when I got there! Okay girls, which bathroom in a public place would you or have you used?

Hi - I always use the ladies room.  Can’t imagine if I walked into a Men’s room dressed as a woman!  But honestly, I have never had a problem.  In fact, I have had Ladies in the restroom talk to me as just another woman in the room.  But I do try to stay discreet.  Have fun, Hugs, Suzy

Thank you Tami and Suzy. I kind of thought that way since I had seemed to pass as a women without any second glances or double takes. Go in, get it done and get out as discreetly as possible.
If I'm en femme, it's always women's. Imagine the sensation when what looks like a women goes into the men's!
Just make sure you always sit, and I try to do the same as others, go in, quickly do my thing, wash and leave. A couple of times I've been chatted with by other women, but nothing seems to have come of it. I'm more concerned about my voice raising flags than my actual appearance.
Amy
Yesterday I did stop at bar that caters to those like us after a visit to Janet's. Mens close with wig nails polish and low heels. First think said to me was complement on my nails, then her name ( man ) and that the ladies room was that one to the left.