Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transformation
today I had my transformation done . It was great. Bailey did a wonderful job concidering what she had to work with, (me). It went so well that I left Janets dressed and in makeup and went into two stores on the way home. First time in public other then Janets. That was at 11:30 this morning and I'm still dressed and made up. It's 7:00pm. I just wish someone would come over and help me post the pictures.
I wish I was there to help you Cindy.
Wonderful news. I wish I could help you, but the border's closed you know.....
Hope to see them sometime soon.
I wanted to do something like that here, get professional made up, and have some really nice pictures taken of me, but we all know what happened!
Amy
I'd love to be able to help you take some pictures of you totally made up. It sounds like you really enjoyed your day!
It was a wonderful day. I like the way you talk about what happened.  Heart

I remember when I had my transformation day I looked fascinating and fantastic in the mirror I wished that i didn't have to get on a plane to back to ohio nearly right afterwards. I wish I had more dressed went to some stores or went to the adams apple. Sigh. Cindy I envy you and also don't cause I know the feeling
In the mirror, I thought I looked fascinating and fantastic, and I wished I didn't territorial io have to board a plane to return to Ohio almost immediately after my transformation day. I wished I had dressed better before going to the shops or the Adam's Apple. Sigh. Cindy I envy you but also can't since I understand how you feel.