Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Tumble, Swirl or Slide Down the Rabbit's Hole?

Bought a wig from Janet's today. Thinking of clever, witty, smooth ways to come out to my wife.

Going down fast gilrls.

I have been searching for the opportunity and the right words for a long time. Perhaps some of the girls who have come out would like to give us the exact words they used to get started...

I sent you a pm.

Tami

(10-20-2020, 11:36 AM)Stacia Wrote:

Bought a wig from Janet's today. Thinking of clever, witty, smooth ways to come out to my wife.

Going down fast gilrls.

I think you just sit down with her and and tell her.  Very important to be honest with your wife.  She may be okay with it or okay as long as she doesn’t see it.  Either way, good to be open about it.  My take.  Good luck, Suzy

I tried to ease my wife into it decades ago by trying to wear her panties during sex play. Did not work, she rejected it totally.
i have no real advice but i do wish you all the best with the outcome
Based on personal experience, and those of my friends, the revelation will not go well, but I hope for the best for you.

Despite what you may read online, I only know one person whose wife was the driving factor for his feminization. But they already had a D/s relationship, with him being submissive.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Touughie, and I'm not what to say. One thing others have done, is to introduce her to the subject via some media show, like Ru Paul's drag race, or a film where crossdressing is a major part of the plot, and see her reaction to that.
I'm not into drag, I mean it's fun to watch, only I don't want to do it. I like to be that older MILF woman, or a professional well dressed person. Not "That" kind of professional, girls!

My little beef about crossdressing in the media is that it is often done for laughs, or as drag, or outright gay. Depends where on the spectrum you find yourself. The question I've been asked the most when I've told people, "Are you gay". To that I'm not!
I know there are a number here which are, or bi., and that's cool, so I mean no offense.
My wife always knew I liked wearing lingerie for years, but when I started to take it another level, fully dressed, makeup etc, that was her reaction too.

When it goes down well, and it is pretty much impossible to predict, but it can bring couples closer together, and it's a bit more intimacy you share.

I hope it goes well, and let us know how it goes, if you do tell her.
You have my thoughts and prayers.
Amy

(10-27-2020, 03:44 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Touughie, and I'm not what to say. One thing others have done, is to introduce her to the subject via some media show, like Ru Paul's drag race, or a film where crossdressing is a major part of the plot, and see her reaction to that.
I'm not into drag, I mean it's fun to watch, only I don't want to do it. I like to be that older MILF woman, or a professional well dressed person. Not "That" kind of professional, girls!

My little beef about crossdressing in the media is that it is often done for laughs, or as drag, or outright gay. Depends where on the spectrum you find yourself. The question I've been asked the most when I've told people, "Are you gay". To that I'm not!
I know there are a number here which are, or bi., and that's cool, so I mean no offense.
My wife always knew I liked wearing lingerie for years, but when I started to take it another level, fully dressed, makeup etc, that was her reaction too.

When it goes down well, and it is pretty much impossible to predict, but it can bring couples closer together, and it's a bit more intimacy you share.

I hope it goes well, and let us know how it goes, if you do tell her.
You have my thoughts and prayers.
Amy

THX.

Stacia -

This rabbit hole has a number of different paths to it; few are easy.

I'm sure if I were to tell my w that I adore CDs she'd recoil as well and then ask me if I were gay.

I'm not - I just luv a gurl who actually wants to s*ck me off and drink my c*m.

I've found that gurls know what makes a man happy and they luv the reward they get, unlike most / if not all w.

There is no easy way to broach this subject - if you can avoid screaming and tears, you'll be doing well - good luck.

Weightlifter Daddy