Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Issues

Hi all! This is Luna at Janets Closet. We apologize for the continued issues with the forum. I am personally trying to look into the issue when it comes to uploads on the back-end of the forum as well as password issues.

In the mean time, I have created a Discord for Janets Closet...that way you can continue with your forum chats while the issues on this forum are addressed.

If you haven't used Discord before, it is pretty simple. Type this invite code into your browser: https://discord.gg/t5ZMnr5

You will then be prompted to set up an account if you don't already have one. The advantage to discord is that you can download the app on your phone so you always have access to it. It is simple to use, and you should have no problem posting pictures and videos.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me: [email protected]

Again, I apologize for the issues on this forum. I will do all that I can to mitigate the issues promptly.

Luna

I don't use a phone to access JC Forum. I am always on my Laptop PC. Will this patch work on the PC also?
Bernice

(09-28-2020, 05:17 PM)Bernice Wrote: I don't use a phone to access JC Forum. I am always on my Laptop PC. Will this patch work on the PC also?
Bernice

Discord is also available to use on Discord as well!

Discord App catch 22. Now when I try to login using the Discord app it keeps wanting to check off objects in a picture, never ending picture after picture after picture. This is bullshit.
Bernice
(09-30-2020, 08:42 PM)Bernice Wrote: Discord App catch 22. Now when I try to login using the Discord app it keeps wanting to check off objects in a picture, never ending picture after picture after picture. This is bullshit.
Bernice

I uninstalled the app from the PC, I will just use the web version.