Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
show myself
Had quite a day today. I'v been cross dressing on and off a long time but always on the Q.T. Was caught twice by my wife years back and once by my daughter. Now that I'm a widower I have more time to dress at home. I still have not gone out in public fully dressed as a women.
It now seems I have taken the attitude that I will dress as I like when I like at home. Most days if not going out I will wear nylons of some kind, toe nails polished 99% of the time, fingers polished 60% of the time and lipstick.
Well today I did all that plus wore my ballet flats. An old friend from work called me and said she was here in Monroe and wanted to stop over. I said sure. When she go here I still was dressed. I even freshened my lipstick. It was great sitting for 2 hours on the swing on the deck 2 feet apart and bullshit. Shoes , nylons , lipstick , and red nails. Not one comment made , no questions asked.
Did I take a bold step? Will it be a fateful turning point? I don't know. I'm sure word will get out at sometime or some day.

cindyv
Hi Cindy, How exciting. I sounds to me like you showed poise and confidence, that puts people at ease. I hope your friendship with this woman can handle it, maybe talk about it sometime just so she knows its ok to acknowledge. I hope you have found an ally.
Hugs & Kisses,
Tami
(09-26-2020, 10:16 PM)cindyv Wrote: Had quite a day today. I'v been cross dressing on and off a long time but always on the Q.T. Was caught twice by my wife years back and once by my daughter. Now that I'm a widower I have more time to dress at home. I still have not gone out in public fully dressed as a women.
It now seems I have taken the attitude that I will dress as I like when I like at home. Most days if not going out I will wear nylons of some kind, toe nails polished 99% of the time, fingers polished 60% of the time and lipstick.
Well today I did all that plus wore my ballet flats. An old friend from work called me and said she was here in Monroe and wanted to stop over. I said sure. When she go here I still was dressed. I even freshened my lipstick. It was great sitting for 2 hours on the swing on the deck 2 feet apart and bullshit. Shoes , nylons , lipstick , and red nails. Not one comment made , no questions asked.
Did I take a bold step? Will it be a fateful turning point? I don't know. I'm sure word will get out at sometime or some day.

cindyv

Hi, Cindy.  I think you took a bold step.  You have to live your life the way that makes you happy.  The fact that your friend visited for a couple hours says she is probably a true friend.  Enjoy being you.  All the best.  Maxine
That's great news Cindy. Life is too short, as you must know to not do the things which are important to you!
Amy
<p>
(09-26-2020, 10:16 PM)cindyv Wrote: Had quite a day today. I'v been cross dressing on and off a long time but always on the Q.T. Was caught twice by my wife years back and once by my daughter. Now that I'm a widower I have more time to dress at home. I still have not gone out in public fully dressed as a women.
Well today I did all that plus wore my ballet flats. An old friend from work called me and said she was here in Monroe like https://astroworldmerch.net/ and wanted to stop over. I said sure. When she go here I still was dressed. I even freshened my lipstick. It was great sitting for 2 hours on the swing on the deck 2 feet apart and bullshit. Shoes , nylons , lipstick , and red nails. Not one comment made , no questions asked.

cindyv
yes you are right about it