Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shoes
What is it about women's shoes? I have always liked most women's shoes and love to wear them.Since going to janets the first time back in July I have bought six pair of them and two pair on line from amazon. I have more women's shoes then men's. I did buy a new pair of men's last week. That was the first men's shoes in 4 years. Do any of you find yourself in the same predicament?

cindyv
Yes, 6 pair on 2.5 months.
Bernice

What is it about women's shoes?  With just a change in heel height, style, color....you change your entire look, your posture, the way you present yourself.   Women's fashion for shoes and all things attire is truly beautiful and amazing.

Heart 
Anne
I could not agree more!
cindyv
Yes, put on a dress, jeans or ligerie and it looks ok but but on a pair of 4-5 inch heels and vavoom.....you change the whole look, I am so envious of the ladies who can walk in those heels so effortlessly 

(10-04-2020, 07:17 AM)Kenna Wrote: Yes, put on a dress, jeans or ligerie and it looks ok but but on a pair of 4-5 inch heels and vavoom.....you change the whole look, I am so envious of the ladies who can walk in those heels so effortlessly 

Hi - the key for me when wearing heels is to not walk like man!  Take small steps, one foot at a time.  Just look how other women walk.  Takes a little practice is all.  By the way, I have posted earlier posts when I could attach photos on where to buy shoes.  I love The Rack at Nordstrom’s!  They have a lot of styles to choose from and sizes up to 13!  I wear a size 10 ladies shoe.  Have fun, Suzy

Shoes definitely help complete the look. I prefer low heels or flats or sandals that shoe my nail polish since I am already tall. It's fun to match shoes to your outfit. Often for me just a pair of feminine sneakers does the trick.