Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting pic issues
<p>Can anyone explain how to post pics? &nbsp;I see choose file, I load the pic—I see it— I press add attachment, but it doesn’t load. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks&nbsp;</p><p>Jamie</p>
I hope to add some pics if this issue gets fixed or perhaps a step by step instruction.
Heart
<p>
(09-10-2020, 02:27 PM)SweetJamie Wrote: </p><p>Can anyone explain how to post pics? &nbsp;I see choose file, I load the pic—I see it— I press add attachment, but it doesn’t load. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks&nbsp;</p><p>Jamie</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>Hi - your not the only one having problems trying to post an attachment. &nbsp;I have sent an email to Janet’s on this issue and I think a couple of other gals have too. &nbsp;They have not responded. &nbsp;So hopefully, this does get fixed in the future. &nbsp;Hugs, Suzy</p>
Hi all! This is Luna at Janets Closet. We apologize for the continued issues with the forum. I am personally trying to look into the issue when it comes to uploads on the back-end of the forum.

In the mean time, I have created a Discord for Janets Closet...that way you can continue with your forum chats while the issues on this forum are addressed.

If you haven't used Discord before, it is pretty simple. Type this invite code into your browser: https://discord.gg/t5ZMnr5

You will then be prompted to set up an account if you don't already have one. The advantage to discord is that you can download the app on your phone so you always have access.

Again, I apologize for the issues on this forum. I will do all that I can to mitigate the issues promptly.

Luna