Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Sisters

Finally got logged into this and am ready to make some new friends Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">   49 y/o CD gurl here that loves life and being the way I am.  Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart">

Welcome to the forums! There are lots of good stories and advice on this forum,enjoy!
Debbie w
Heart
Hello and welcome to the forum. Lots of great gals here, most of them especially nice and helpful. Hope you enjoy your time here and get involved.
Bernice
Welcome Lisa.  hope to chat with you soon. I'm cindv and a new member myself. Enjoy

Hi Lisa.  Welcome to the forum here at JC.  Glad to meet you here.   Angel" alt="Angel" title="Angel">

Heart 
Anne

Hi there! 25 years old, love dressing up and want to chat with other people who are into the same thing! Love sharing pics and would love some pointers on breast forms/ wigs / makeup! Hit me up! Also I’m from Utah

Hi Kylie, This is Cindyv. Welcome to the group of us gurls. Just got my first wig two days ago. Shoulder length close to the color I was before gray. I have breast forms that were sized for my chest , 42 inch so a 46 bra and 40D boobs. Janets will help you to figure it out. I'm 68 from Michigan.