Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more about me

like i said, just getting back into it. not gay. not drag queenish. my thing is nylons, shoes , and nails. would like to know of safe places i can go  to and meet like minded and supportive women.

Welcome! Where do you live? I am in Chicago and there are a few places to go to. Debbie w.

Heart
I live in monroe mi. only place i have been what i conceder dressed up has been to janets. great support there. would like to go other places but dont know where in greater Detroit area..
(09-04-2020, 06:53 PM)cindyv Wrote: I live in monroe mi. only place i have been what i conceder dressed up has been to janets. great support there. would like to go other places but dont know where in greater Detroit area..

Hello Cindy, I am Bernice and I spend my summers in an RV park here in Monroe and have been since 2002 and current park since 2009. I am recently widowed and joined Janet's forum just short of 2 months ago. We must get together and swap stories sometime.
Hugs, Bernice
If you are still here in Monroe let me know. I have never talked another cder before. could be informative.
(09-04-2020, 08:58 PM)cindyv Wrote: If you are still here in Monroe let me know. I have never talked another cder before. could be informative.

send me an email at [email protected] and lets get together.
Bernice
did you get my e-mail. lets get together