Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intro

Hi my name is mackenzie I have been a woman all my life but never did anything about it till now

(09-03-2020, 02:28 AM)Mackenzie Wrote:

Hi my name is mackenzie I have been a woman all my life but never did anything about it till now

Welcome Mackenzie.  I hope everything goes well for you.  Lots of support from others on here.  All the best.
Hello Mackenzie,. welcome to the forum. You will find lots of friendly gurls here and lots of support.
Bernice
Hi Mackenzie, welcome! Please post more of your story and the girls here will provide a wealth of advice and experience. -Tami
Hello Mackenize, I'm cindyv . welcome to the group. been member only sort time myself. enjoy
Hi Mackenzie. Welcome to the forum.
Amy
I want to learn to do makeup, I'm really bad at it, especially the fake eye lashes. I have also taken hormones for about three years. Any help would be appreciated. And hair removal is a real pain I have to every day twice to three times. Ingot to run ladies have a good day and I'll try to go on the form at least once a day

I want to learn to do makeup, I'm really bad at it, especially the fake eye lashes. I have also taken hormones for about three years. Any help would be appreciated. And hair removal is a real pain I have to every day twice to three times. Ingot to run ladies have a good day and I'll try to go on the form at least once a day

Mackenzie....I can totally relate to the hair removal being a pain.  I have gone through a lot of laser on my face and body.  Good success with that but being an older gurl, I have too much grey hair on the face and have been enduring electrolysis for the face.  Covid interrupted what I was doing with hair removal and unfortunately have not gone back since mid-March.  But no question that electrolysis is tedious, time consuming with extremely slow progress.  Luckily, I can order through the electrolygist, a numbing cream for those real sensitive areas below the nose and around the mouth.

Heart 
Anne