Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introduction

I'm cindyv. first time user. been cd off and on for years but never in public. now a widower have more time to get back into it.

(09-02-2020, 08:56 PM)cindyv Wrote:

I'm cindyv. first time user. been cd off and on for years but never in public. now a widower have more time to get back into it.

Welcome aboard cindyv.  I am sorry for your loss.  I've only been on the site myself for a few days, but found there are many wonderful people on here.  Enjoy.
(09-02-2020, 08:56 PM)cindyv Wrote:

Welcome Cindy, I am also a widower of just over two months and I also Joined the forum a couple of weeks after. Know you are not alone here.
Bernice
Welcome hope to see more of you here let us k ow how we an help you

Hi CindyV.   So sorry for your loss.  I hope that dressing in some way, helps to bring comfort and joy back into your life.  Welcome to the Forum.

Heart 
Anne
I too will add my welcome, and I'm sorry for your loss. It is tough. There are many nice and friendly girls here to chat with. I'm in Canada, so any meetups for me are out of the question for a while yet, I'm afraid.
Amy

Welcome, Where are you from.

Michigan here.

Sorry for your loss.

Lorren

Lorren
(09-05-2020, 08:03 PM)lorren Wrote:

Welcome, Where are you from.

Michigan here.

Sorry for your loss.

Lorren

monroe mich