Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life's Twists and Turns
Hello to everyone.  Not only am I new to the site, I am new to CD.  I'm 53, been married for over 20 years, but got the urge to try CD about 2 years ago.  I was watching a show where a guy was stating how his wife sometimes forces him to wear her panties.  I wondered what it would be like.  A few days later, I tried a pair of my wife's on.  What a wonderful, and at the same time, shocking feeling.  I loved the look and feel and was shocked having those feelings.  I didn't do it again for a while, until this past winter.  I still loved it.  I did what we do these days, Googled why men cross dress.  There were quite a few theories, but mostly gobbledygook.  Wouldn't you know, Janet's Closet came up in the search.  I entered the website.  I was amazed at the amount of hot and sexy clothing there was.  As I went through the site, I noticed the forums portion of the site.  I clicked on it.  I read quite a few posts.  Seems the reasons men CD or TG are as boundless as the amount of people posting.  Some just having fun, some exploring their feminine side, some truly feeling they are the wrong gender.  I felt better about myself, realizing there really isn't anything wrong with me, or anyone else who does this.  Went back to the store and ordered my first corset and panties.  When they arrived, I tried them on while my wife was gone.  I was hooked.  I soon bought my thigh high boots, another corset, and more panties.  I absolutely love the boots.  To me, there is nothing more sexy than a woman in tight jeans and boots.  Hope the craze never leaves.  I have discovered another part of CD.  Seems that it's hard to stop buying clothing/accessories.  Always something new to try.  Quite addictive.  I have to keep it under control, as I am very closeted.  My wife is very warm hearted, but also very old school.  I fear she would be torn up were I to admit this to her.  I have no desire to be with anyone else, and hurting her would be unbearable.  As I come to grips with this, I find it seems more like a small vacation from myself.  I'm normally blue jeans/tee shirt guy and I love that too.  But, once in a while, I like to take a break from myself.  I work out of town, on occasion, so I can indulge myself in private.  That is okay for me.  Not sure what the future will bring.  I thank everyone for their time.  I hope everyone finds what they are looking for.  All the best.
Welcome to the forum! I recently came out of the closet to my Wife but I am still a solo act,hopefully in the future I can find a way of including her,
debbie w
Heart
(08-29-2020, 09:59 AM)debbie w Wrote: Welcome to the forum! I recently came out of the closet to my Wife but I am still a solo act,hopefully in the future I can find a way of including her,
debbie w

Thank you for the welcome debbie w.  Congrats on coming out to your wife.  Hope everything works out for the best for you.  I'll have to really gauge what my wife's reaction would be, before coming out to her.  All things in time.
Hello Boots66. Welcome. Glad you found Janet's Closet and joined the forum. There is a wealth of support and knowledge here. Feel free to ask any question. Read the stories and posts and enjoy, Join in on the conversations. Most of all have fun dressing.
Hugs, Bernice41
Welcome to the forum! The girls here are very friendly and helpful too. We all seem to get drawn deeper and deeper into this femininity.
My wife knows, and is supportive. Some wives seem to be alright with this, others not so much. One of the difficult things to when asked "Why". You can't answer it, because none of us can seem to explain it to ourselves even, but it is a wonderful feeling. The clothes! Oh yes, can't stop buying, but I must say I have slowed down a bit for now at least.
It's good that you are able to get away from time to time and give your femme side some freedom.
Amy

I planned confessing my fetish for a longtime. It all started when she invited me to go with her for a mani/pedi ,I commented that" you Wives are always trying to feminize us Husbands". Eventually I feel that we will become closer due to my increased appreciation for the amount of effort that girls put in to look good. Any advice or ideas that you have you acn put them on the forum or you can message me.

debbie w

Heart
(08-29-2020, 11:16 AM)Bernice Wrote: Hello Boots66.  Welcome.  Glad you found Janet's Closet and joined the forum.  There is a wealth of support and knowledge here.  Feel free to ask any question.  Read the stories and posts and enjoy, Join in on the conversations.  Most of all have fun dressing.
Hugs, Bernice41

Much appreciated, Bernice.  Everyone is so kind on here.  Thanks.

(08-29-2020, 11:27 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome to the forum! The girls here are very friendly and helpful too. We all seem to get drawn deeper and deeper into this femininity.
My wife knows, and is supportive. Some wives seem to be alright with this, others not so much. One of the difficult things to when asked "Why". You can't answer it, because none of us can seem to explain it to ourselves even, but it is a wonderful feeling. The clothes! Oh yes, can't stop buying, but I must say I have slowed down a bit for now at least.
It's good that you are able to get away from time to time and give your femme side some freedom.
Amy

Thanks, Amy.  I can see how people get further drawn into this.  Right now, I'm a little apprehensive, but enjoying myself.  There are a lot of very kind people on here supporting each other.  Thanks.
(08-29-2020, 01:28 PM)debbie w Wrote:

I planned confessing my fetish for a longtime. It all started when she invited me to go with her for a mani/pedi ,I commented that" you Wives are always trying to feminize us Husbands". Eventually I feel that we will become closer due to my increased appreciation for the amount of effort that girls put in to look good. Any advice or ideas that you have you acn put them on the forum or you can message me.

debbie w

I appreciate it.  Thanks.

Hi Boots and welcome to the forum.  You are so right when you say that the reasons all of us here crossdress.  In his song Fruitcakes, Jimmy Buffet says the cosmic baker took us out of the oven too soon and thus caused all the differences in people in the world.  I guess part of that is people like us who enjoy crossdressing.   Angel" alt="Angel" title="Angel" style="max-width: 100%; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">  I think women have it so much better than men, the different clothing styles, the colors, the different fabrics, the makeup.  I love it all.  Like you, I am closeted as my wife is old school and very conservative.  After 38 years of marriage I know her very well and know that she would never accept my dressing or reasons for dressing.  More than anything, I fear being cut off from the grandkids so I dress when I can although Covid has created an environment in which she and I are together almost 24/7.  To say this has severely reduced my opportunities to dress is an understatement.  I hope you enjoy your life's journey and get to enjoy dressing as much as possible.  Cheers to many crossdressing years!!!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" style="max-width: 100%; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">

Heart 
Anne
(08-30-2020, 07:49 AM)Anne Wrote:

Hi Boots and welcome to the forum.  You are so right when you say that the reasons all of us here crossdress.  In his song Fruitcakes, Jimmy Buffet says the cosmic baker took us out of the oven too soon and thus caused all the differences in people in the world.  I guess part of that is people like us who enjoy crossdressing.   Angel" alt="Angel" title="Angel" style="max-width: 100%; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">  I think women have it so much better than men, the different clothing styles, the colors, the different fabrics, the makeup.  I love it all.  Like you, I am closeted as my wife is old school and very conservative.  After 38 years of marriage I know her very well and know that she would never accept my dressing or reasons for dressing.  More than anything, I fear being cut off from the grandkids so I dress when I can although Covid has created an environment in which she and I are together almost 24/7.  To say this has severely reduced my opportunities to dress is an understatement.  I hope you enjoy your life's journey and get to enjoy dressing as much as possible.  Cheers to many crossdressing years!!!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" style="max-width: 100%; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">

Thank you, Anne for the very kind words.  Hopefully, this Covid crap goes away soon.  I haven't been isolated at home.  My job is just the opposite, puts me right in the middle of it, as I contract with health care facilities.  I hope you can make it out on occasion, at least.  Hang in there.  All the best.