Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my first set of breasts today
(09-05-2020, 03:16 PM)Tami Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 06:18 AM)boots66 Wrote: I ordered my first set that arrived yesterday.  Could barely sleep last night in anticipation of putting them on.  Finally got them on this morning.  OMG!!!  What an unbelievable feeling!  The weight and jiggle.  Freaking Awesome!!!  I got 44D wide.  I'm 6' 3".  They're a tad large, but, I like them that way.

Go girl, I am so happy for you.  Some day soon someone is going to hug you and your breasts will be there pressing in between the two of you and it will be wonderful.
Hugs & Kisses,
Tami

Whew!!!  Good God, Tami, got me blushing thinking about it lol!!!
I know the feeling. sure does beat a bra with nylons stuffed into it. I love mine. Smile
(09-05-2020, 04:11 PM)cindyv Wrote: I know the feeling. sure does beat a bra with nylons stuffed into it. I love mine. Smile

ABSOLUTELY!!!
(09-05-2020, 04:23 PM)boots66 Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 04:11 PM)cindyv Wrote: I know the feeling. sure does beat a bra with nylons stuffed into it. I love mine. Smile

ABSOLUTELY!!!

I posted somewhere here in the last few days about breast forms and breast size, I do wear them when fully dressed and they look wonderful, but when lounging around the house all by myself I prefer to just be in panties and a nice soft lacy bralet/sleep bra that is snug against my skin and 42A man boobs.
Bernice
(09-05-2020, 06:22 PM)Bernice Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 04:23 PM)boots66 Wrote:

ABSOLUTELY!!!

I posted somewhere here in the last few days about breast forms and breast size,  I do wear them when fully dressed and they look wonderful, but when lounging around the house all by myself I prefer to just be in panties and a nice soft lacy bralet/sleep bra that is snug against my skin and 42A man boobs.
Bernice

That sounds nice, too.
They do make you feel fabulously feminine! The look and especially the jiggle as you take stairs. I got 36C ‘s. Sometimes they look a bit big on my frame—other times they are perfect.