Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Password Issues

Hello,

Several users have mentioned that they are unable to log in with their assigned passwords. This issue should now be fixed.

Please note that Janet's Closet forum passwords are different from Janet's Closet store passwords. The forum does require a different login than the store.

Feel free to comment with any questions.

Thank you,
Trevor
Janet's Closet

I was just having the login issue (Wed 17:20 pst). On the fourth or fifth try it let me in. Error msg said something like "code mismatch, try again".
if you scroll down just click on default,then you can log in. It took me a couple of days to figure that out,but it is all good now.
Debbie w
Heart

After several weeks of not being able to successfully login, I have somehow managed to get in today.  I thought I better put a note out to you all in case the problem continues after I log out.  I have been so frustrated and have been missing everyone here since this is my only girl group that I currently am active in  Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart">

After a couple unsuccessful login attempts,  I randomly tried to change the "default" setting in the lower right corner to "Janets" and instantly I was logged in.  Perhaps the admins can make sense of that?

Hugs & kisses,

Tami