Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nails
A very lovely gurl asked me, if my finger nails were real in my photo. i am happy to say yes they are.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You do have very nice nails. I have never been able to grow mine out successfully, so I go with the stick on's. Once I discovered how beautiful they are and how they give me confidence with my hands, I always wear them when I get my full girl on. I love pink nails in particular, sooo feminine.
Thank you Tami, i wish i could paint them. i get away with some things ,longer nails, puck my eyebrows,shave all most everything, but i pretty much have to run my show from inside the closet. unfortunately.
Those are beautiful nails Willamina.  It's not easy to grow out and maintain nails like that.  Do you use any particular serums to help with your nails?
Heart 
Anne
Hi Anne, i don't do any thing special to my nails just shape, i am just lucky with the right genetics. this is about as long as they will get,inevitably i will have to do some thing manly that will wreck'em.
Thumbs Up 
From Cindyv, Nails are one of the most sensual things a girl can do to get me to notice her.  I cant wear polish for any length of time do to manly things to do and places to go. I have discovered glue on nails using the glue dots. Just love them Smile