Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy To Be Here...!!!
Hello All....just call me "tiny"....because, I am...so happy to join the party here and looking forward to making new friends and learning more about the "wonderful world of crossdressing"...!!!  I've been crossdressing for as long as I can remember and have enjoyed it immensely, although I no longer have the privacy and freedom to dress as often as I liked to, during "SIP", and hope that reading and writing about it here, will help fill in this void that I miss so much...!!!
Hi Tiny.  Welcome to the Forum.  No doubt about it, coronavirus has been terrible for dressing.
Heart 
Anne
(07-19-2020, 07:37 PM)tinytinkerbell Wrote: Hello All....just call me "tiny"....because, I am...so happy to join the party here and looking forward to making new friends and learning more about the "wonderful world of crossdressing"...!!!  I've been crossdressing for as long as I can remember and have enjoyed it immensely, although I no longer have the privacy and freedom to dress as often as I liked to, during "SIP", and hope that reading and writing about it here, will help fill in this void that I miss so much...!!!

Welcome,, I have been a member for a couple of weeks and have enjoyed it, I hope the same for you Heart 
Debbie w
Heart
Welcome to the forum. I have only been here a short time myself I am sorry your opportunities to dress freely have been curtailed.
Virtual Hugs, Bernice
(07-20-2020, 07:02 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Tiny.  Welcome to the Forum.  No doubt about it, coronavirus has been terrible for dressing.

Thanks, Anne, nice to meet you, still finding my way around here but looking forward to enjoying more gurl-talk...have a wonderful day...!!!

(07-20-2020, 08:10 AM)debbie w Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 07:37 PM)tinytinkerbell Wrote: Hello All....just call me "tiny"....because, I am...so happy to join the party here and looking forward to making new friends and learning more about the "wonderful world of crossdressing"...!!!  I've been crossdressing for as long as I can remember and have enjoyed it immensely, although I no longer have the privacy and freedom to dress as often as I liked to, during "SIP", and hope that reading and writing about it here, will help fill in this void that I miss so much...!!!

Welcome,, I have been a member for a couple of weeks and have enjoyed it, I hope the same for you Heart 
Debbie w

Thanks, Debbie w....I'm looking forward to more gurl-talk once I find my way around the site, take care, have a wonderful day...!!!

(07-20-2020, 09:18 AM)Bernice Wrote: Welcome to the forum.  I have only been here a short time myself   I am sorry your opportunities to dress freely have been curtailed.
Virtual Hugs, Bernice

Thank you, Bernice...anything less than 24/7 is 'no longer acceptable", right....???  hehehe....trying to find my way around this site, but looking forward to more gurl-talk, once I do...take care, have a great day...!!!