Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is anyone using the makeup tutorials on you tube?
I subscribe to 3,crossdressing lifestyle,Juliette Noir,and Heide Pfhoxx
Heart
I personally like Sophie on crossdressing lifestyles,she is a touch younger than me so alot of her makeup ideas work for me.
debbie w
I've looked at Heide Pfhoxx's, I think, and some others and they have helped me a certain amount, but not as much as I'd like.
Now I can do foundation and powder, some basic eye makeup, but can't do it nearly as well as I'd like to. I'm mid 60's and my skin is not as tight as it used to be, so due to that I find eyeliner extremely difficult to do well. So much so that if I'm going out, I just don't put any on. I'd rather minimal makeup rather than poorly done makeup.
That's just me though!
What I'd really like to do, if I could stop wasting money on other things and save some is to take a bit of a course on makeup to learn it properly.
Amy
Amy,have you ever tried using face tape? I am also in my 60's and have some things that I would like to mask.
Debbie W
Heart
The makeup tutorials on YouTube! They are incredibly helpful and inspiring. From learning new techniques to discovering the latest beauty trends, these videos have become my go-to resource for all things makeup-related. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, you'll find a wide variety of tutorials tailored to your skill level and personal style. So, if you're looking to enhance your makeup skills and stay up-to-date with the latest beauty tips, go to this website and dive into the wonderful world of makeup tutorials on YouTube. Plus, many YouTubers also share product recommendations and reviews, saving us time and money.