Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new at this. Is there an easy way to walk in 4" heels.
(07-15-2020, 03:47 PM)dagoose69 Wrote: I'm new to the scene and am looking at my first set of heels. I'm leaning towards a 4" sandal. Is that a good choice? How difficult is it to walk in heels? Is there a secret to walking in them? Thanks

"How does one get to Carnegie Hall?"

"Practice, practice, practice!"

The same applies to walking in heels. No GG ever starts out in 4+ heels. They start small, when they are young with low heels.

The difficulty for CD-ers and transgirls, is that they all seem to think that they can strap on stripper heels and strut around like it's nothing. But just think for a second: Heels change your center of gravity, your balance, and the way you move. Men have worn heels, boots and platforms, but the heels are usually blocky so that you aren't trying to balance on your toes and a thin spike. Also, men walk and move differently to women due to hip and pelvis differences. It takes time and practice to change one's stride.

But y'all have to remember that there is nothing that you can start doing and perform flawlessly the first time, or the second, or even the fourth.... As others stated: start low, and work your way up to the desired heel height.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave