Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new at this. Is there an easy way to walk in 4" heels.
I'm new to the scene and am looking at my first set of heels. I'm leaning towards a 4" sandal. Is that a good choice? How difficult is it to walk in heels? Is there a secret to walking in them? Thanks
(07-15-2020, 03:47 PM)dagoose69 Wrote: I'm new to the scene and am looking at my first set of heels. I'm leaning towards a 4" sandal. Is that a good choice? How difficult is it to walk in heels? Is there a secret to walking in them? Thanks

The higher the heel, the more difficult it is to walk in them.  2" heels is easy.  3" heels are definitely a higher degree of difficulty.  Then to make your first pair 4"????  Hmmmmm....Just my opinion but if it suits your outfit/style, I would get a pair of 3" heels to start out and then go to 4" for the next pair.  There's no secret other than it takes practice and getting used to walking in heels.  Happy strutting!!!!   Smile
Heart 
Anne
(07-15-2020, 03:47 PM)dagoose69 Wrote: I'm new to the scene and am looking at my first set of heels. I'm leaning towards a 4" sandal. Is that a good choice? How difficult is it to walk in heels? Is there a secret to walking in them? Thanks

It would be nice to try them on b4 buying as men have a tendency to have larger/wider feet.
Debbie w
(07-16-2020, 06:56 AM)Anne Wrote:

The higher the heel, the more difficult it is to walk in them.  2" heels is easy.  3" heels are definitely a higher degree of difficulty.  Then to make your first pair 4"????  Hmmmmm....Just my opinion but if it suits your outfit/style, I would get a pair of 3" heels to start out and then go to 4" for the next pair.  There's no secret other than it takes practice and getting used to walking in heels.  Happy strutting!!!!   Smile

Thank you for the insight.
Hello

It takes a lot of Practice to be able to walk in 4 inch heels

Start out with a 2 inch then work your way up to the 4

My husband is a CD we I've shopping together I would suggest going to maybe a second hand store and trying on a pair of heels for sizing

I wear a size 71/2 is a running shoes but in heels I'm a size 61/2

Good luck and hopefully you find some sexy heels
(07-16-2020, 03:58 PM)Wifeofcd Wrote: Hello

It takes a lot of Practice to be able to walk in 4 inch heels

Start out with a 2 inch then work your way up to the 4

My husband is a CD we I've shopping together I would suggest going to maybe a second hand store and trying on a pair of heels for sizing

I wear a size 71/2 is a running shoes but in heels I'm a size 61/2

Good luck and hopefully you find some sexy heels
Thank you for the advice.

I would start with something lower or with a chunky heel. I walk in 2" and 3' heels all day but still have not mastered my 4-1/2"  stilettos.
My wife bought me the first pair with a 2" block heels, a 2 stiletto after a 3" block......Saturday she promoted me with a beautiful red/black shoes with a 4" stiletto.
Progressive practice practice, and more practice. At 65 years old I am still able to enjoy my 6"+  Stilettos heels but I started out over 40 years ago in a low wedge heel. It is important to learn to walk on a higher solid foundation before going to the Stilettos, spiked/narrow heel.
Once moving from the wedge, block flat higher foundations I suggest the platform high heels as a first choice for the spiked style as well. I did did not like and stay with the platforms because of my 5' 11" height and moved to the standard single sole high heel after trying a few pairs. However one of my favorite pair are still my pink satin pair.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn

The best way to learn to walk in heels is to practice, that is, to walk in heels. If you have never walked in heels before, the ideal would be to practice in slightly lower heels, just to avoid injury, which unfortunately is something that can happen even if you are a pro at walking in high heels.

Here is an article I wrote some time ago about this issue. I hope you find it useful.

https://enjoycrossdressing.blogspot.com/...heels.html