Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello!
hello everyone,I am looking forward to meeting everyone. It has been a  long road for me, been married for quite awhile,any dressing that I do is alone [ looking to change this] Did a little bondage with the wife a while back but I was the dominant. All good things come with a little patience.
Heart
(07-12-2020, 10:56 AM)debbie w Wrote: hello everyone,I am looking forward to meeting everyone. It has been a  long road for me, been married for quite awhile,any dressing that I do is alone [ looking to change this] Did a little bondage with the wife a while back but I was the dominant. All good things come with a little patience.

Hi Deb - I'm Dawna . Welcome to the forum . I too am " in the closet " for a lot of different reasons ; working with a wonderful therapist to change that . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Thanks Dawna, I am looking forward to learning and sharing some things on these forums.
Hi Debbie.  Been married a long time too (38 years) and in the closet.  Wife does not know nor would she ever accept.  I stay in the closet moreso to maintain contact with grandchildren.  I'm afraid I would be cut off if the family knew I dress and the reasons why I dress.
Heart 
Anne
(07-15-2020, 06:53 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Debbie.  Been married a long time too (38 years) and in the closet.  Wife does not know nor would she ever accept.  I stay in the closet moreso to maintain contact with grandchildren.  I'm afraid I would be cut off if the family knew I dress and the reasons why I dress.

I am at the point of coming out,dont care if she likes it or not. Ifs he wants to be involved it would be great.
Heart
Welcome Debbie! It is difficult being in the closet, and I hope it goes well for you. It is very difficult to judge how people might react, your wife might be ok with it, or not.
I take it you are at the point where you NEED to let yourself free, no matter what?
Amy
(07-16-2020, 11:03 AM)debbie w Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 06:53 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Debbie.  Been married a long time too (38 years) and in the closet.  Wife does not know nor would she ever accept.  I stay in the closet moreso to maintain contact with grandchildren.  I'm afraid I would be cut off if the family knew I dress and the reasons why I dress.

I am at the point of coming out,dont care if she likes it or not. Ifs he wants to be involved it would be great.

Debbie, I know nothing of your situation so I cannot comment as to whether your coming out will be good or bad.  Are other relationships involved that you would miss if they choose to reject you?  Is there a financial component to this situation that could be very hurtful if your wife chooses to leave you?  I can only say to think very carefully, evaluate all of the possible outcomes and proceed cautiously.  I wish you all the best with your journey forward.
Heart 
Anne
"What happens in the marital bedroom stays in the marital bedroom", we were recently told that at a marriage seminar at church and I fully agree.I am not looking to dress 24/7 so I am not too worried about other relationships. I worked for over 40 years and have been married for the same amount of time,now is my time to enjoy. Thanks for the thoughts Anne.
Debbie W

(07-17-2020, 12:57 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome Debbie! It is difficult being in the closet, and I hope it goes well for you. It is very difficult to judge how people might react, your wife might be ok with it, or not.
I take it you are at the point where you NEED to let yourself free, no matter what?
Amy
I say yes to freedom, no to being judged,NOBODY has a right to judge. Thanks for the thoughts.
Debbie W