Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question - How to connect in 2020?
Ladies - 

Now that we are all under house arrest and CL has not been a thing for a while, how does a man (like myself) 'connect' with a nice local gurl in 2020?

What sites are available?

Is there anything left that is really free, or is everything just bot-created lies behind a paywall?

Any assistance would be appreciated greatly,

Weightlifter Daddy
(07-09-2020, 12:59 PM)wmtop313 Wrote: Ladies - 

Now that we are all under house arrest and CL has not been a thing for a while, how does a man (like myself) 'connect' with a nice local gurl in 2020?

What sites are available?

Is there anything left that is really free, or is everything just bot-created lies behind a paywall?

Any assistance would be appreciated greatly,

Weightlifter Daddy

Have you tried www.fetlife.com ?
You can register for free (there are perks for becoming a paying supporter) and even as a free member, you can join groups and peruse ads that could help you find that special someone.
Heart 
Anne
Thanks! I will look it up!

: )

WD
(07-18-2020, 07:42 AM)wmtop313 Wrote: Thanks!  I will look it up!

: )

WD

I meant to mention to you that you can look me up at Fetlife per "AnnePreuss".
Heart 
Anne
Try Double list, it is pretty much just like CL. i heard about it at the bar, from some one who was waiting for a date with a gurl he met on it. she turned out too be super cute. i was like damm gimme some.
(07-18-2020, 03:11 PM)willamina Wrote: Try Double list, it is pretty much just like CL. i heard about it at the bar, from some one who was waiting for a date with a gurl he met on it. she turned out too be super cute. i was like damm gimme some.

Thanks for that Willamina.  I signed up with my own account.  Now if I could just chase my SO out of town for a night or more.
Heart 
Anne