Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gurl to this site.
Hi, My name is "Cathy". I am and have been xdressing for a very long time. Since I was 12 or 13 and stumbled across my mother's panty drawer. I see pictures with captions lately that say just how addictive it is to slip on a pair of panties, just once and you will be hooked. Yes, that is very true. That makes me a panty junkie I guess.?
I am closeted, which is sad. But I do dress as often as I am able to, for myself. I do take many pics. But I have to be discreet all the time. 
I live in the northeastern part of Pennsylvania, near Nazareth, and Bethlehem, Allentown area. I have never met with another gurl as of yet, but I know I will soon, the time has to be right and sort of meet and see how things go I guess. If anyone has any questions for me, just ask. Thank you for having me.  Cathy
Hi Cathy.  Welcome to the Forum.  Unfortunately, I am closeted too.  Many of us are and the Covid situation doesn't help when it causes our non-accepting SO's to be home all the more, giving us that much less opportunity to dress.  So frustrating.  Anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy your time here.
Heart 
Anne
Welcome to the forum Cathy! As Anne mentioned it's very difficult to get out these days in particular, and I'm in Canada, and the border is closed, and it looks like it will remain that way for some time.
One thing that helped me a great deal was being introduced to a CD TG social club. This is purely social, not for hookups, but it is a way to meet other CD gurls.
I think that there are these in many areas, but of course they typically aren't out in plain view. Perhaps an internet search might bring some to light. There is one in the Buffalo region, and then another called "Erie Sister's" I believe.
Though we are often very closeted, I tend to think MtF dressing is more common than some might think.
Take care, stay safe!
Amy