Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doubles in Yellow
Wink 
It was to hot for make up.Its to bad i really wanted you all to see how happy my face is wearing my new double D's. I have been an, E,A,C,D. I may like these honey's best. switching sizes ain't cheap ,at least my A's were free.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice! Looking as hot as it is outside. ??
In my mind I can see your smiling face with mascara, eyeshadow, foundation, lipstick.... Angel
Heart 
Anne
(07-07-2020, 07:18 AM)willamina Wrote: It was to hot for make up.Its to bad i really wanted you all to see how happy my face is wearing my new double D's. I have been an, E,A,C,D. I may like these honey's best. switching sizes ain't cheap ,at least my A's were free.

Very sexy, and love the bra!
Amy
(07-07-2020, 07:18 AM)willamina Wrote: It was to hot for make up.Its to bad i really wanted you all to see how happy my face is wearing my new double D's. I have been an, E,A,C,D. I may like these honey's best. switching sizes ain't cheap ,at least my A's were free.

they look great to me!
Heart
They look fantastic to me.
Bernice
Nice rack! :-)
they look very natural, where did you get them?
Well you sure put a smile on my face, absolutely gorgeous
Wow, you got my attention Shy I currently have some smaller girls, but I am ready to go bigger just to fill out my profile so there is no doubt when I am out in public.  I would love to give you a big hug and bump girls with you!

Tami  Heart