Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new normal
Hi Ladies - well, I still try to get out every day now during this virus, and it’s so much different.  Here I am today at Kohl’s.  Just doing my normal girly shopping.  But now having to wear a mask is sort of uncomfortable, but a girl does what a girl has to do.  Also, at all these shopping places, you can’t use the fitting rooms!  That’s kind of a pain.  Oh well, was still fun being treated like a lady out there.  Have fun - hugs, Suzy
(07-01-2020, 02:01 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi Ladies - well, I still try to get out every day now during this virus, and it’s so much different.  Here I am today at Kohl’s.  Just doing my normal girly shopping.  But now having to wear a mask is sort of uncomfortable, but a girl does what a girl has to do.  Also, at all these shopping places, you can’t use the fitting rooms!  That’s kind of a pain.  Oh well, was still fun being treated like a lady out there.  Have fun - hugs, Suzy

Yes it has been rather trying for All. Today I was out shopping at a women's wear store. for the first time in months in drab though, but they know me there, so I'm very comfortable doing that. Bought a nice blouse and a few accessories.
 They had only been open since Monday, and yesterday was our National holiday, Canada Day, so this is only their third day open.
 Tomorrow I am going out shopping, but this time dressed up.

Amy