Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out on the 4TH ?
I am going crazy i want out so bad,but i am not sure. I was planning on getting all nice and smooth. go to Janet's Closet say hi,get some sexy new stocking. that i would wear to Gigi's in Detroit for drinks & dancing. the holidays are all ways best best time to go. i probable would wear this out fit. I am still not sure ,but if you see me in Gigi's say Hi i will buy you a drink. if i wear a mask,maybe i will make a name tag.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Willamina….we'll spot you from the waves of red, white and blue emanating from your body.  Big Grin
Heart 
Anne
Thank you Anne, that was a good one i liked it. this post needed a smile and a upbeat twist.
Well, sadly I'm not on your side of the border, otherwise I'd be happy to have a drink (or two, or..) with you. A great looking outfit!

However, I am planning to go out for most of th eday tomorrow, but I've only been out a couple of times in the last 3+ months, and I'm finding myself more uptight than I was going out en femme before.
Just haven't done it enough.
Amy
(07-02-2020, 04:47 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well, sadly I'm not on your side of the border, otherwise I'd be happy to have a drink (or two, or..) with you. A great looking outfit!

However, I am planning to go out for most of th eday tomorrow, but I've only been out a couple of times in the last 3+ months, and I'm finding myself more uptight than I was going out en femme before.
Just haven't done it enough.
Amy

Quite understandable Amy.  Covid has put us all in a similar place.  Did you get out to enjoy yourself?
Heart 
Anne