Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just testing posting pic...lol
(02-18-2020, 08:22 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 04:40 PM)KAnne Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 12:42 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 07:52 AM)Anne Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 08:06 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi Marisa - you look great.  Don’t worry about responding to Anne.  She has a problem for some reason for us taking selfies!  Have fun!

That was intended to be a fun, teasing comment.  It's not like you deluging us with dressing room pics and claims that all of the dressing room pics are pics of you going out with a fictional boyfriend.  Then we never see actual pics of you being out in public.
Ann, you are a sick puppy.  All the photos I shared were pics of me out dressed as a female.  It’s who I am.  Many of the photos had me out in open areas at Nordstrom’s buying shoes, at Victoria Secrets, at a park, etc.  In my opinion, your just a jealous person.  Too bad, life is short, enjoy it.
Suzy,
I acknowledge that the pics you posted were you dressed as a female.  HOWEVER, they were all of you taken in a department store dressing room.  I was resentful for being taken for a trusting fool by believing your lies initially.  You said you had a boyfriend Sam.  When asked for pictures you eventually backpedaled and said you were not that close or something to that effect.  At any rate, I called you out and we never got proof of there being any Sam.  We asked for pictures of you being out and about in public yet you NEVER could produce those.  For someone who claimed to be this TG person that was en femme in public, it's enlightening that you couldn't produce one pic.  If you had done this once or twice, I wouldn't have batted an eyelash.  Instead you sucked everybody in with your multitude of posted lies and I will not stand by while a member of the forum lies to everyone else about their fantasy world.  All you had to do to remove the doubt was post some pics of you in public.  Other members have said that as well.  If anything...you are the sick puppy for continuing your deceit.  Depending on our personal circumstances, many of us are closeted to some extent.  We all share our hopes and dreams but you play off of everyone else's emotions and that's the sick part of you.

And shame on you for using Marisa's post to air your grievances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne, all I can say is look at my photos again.  They were all done in public.  I really don’t know what your problem is.  I also admitted that Sam and I were just friends.  We have common interests. And he did not want his photo posted on the internet.  I respected his wishes.  You seem to be uptight that I go out freely almost every day as a woman.  You can’t do that for whatever.  That’s too bad.  Please, don’t be rude anymore.  It’s getting tiresome.  Thanks and have and have a great day, Suzy

I am not going to respond to you on Marisa's post anymore.  You can air your grievances and lies to me by PM.  No matter what you say further here, I will not respond here.  You are such a terrible person.
Heart 
Anne
(02-15-2020, 07:46 PM)Marisa Wrote: Wish I was more tech savvy

You look great Marisa!!

Marisa,

You look beautiful. Keep up the fem side of you. Post more I'm a fan

Heart

Raquel
Marisa. Wow!!! Very pretty and very sexy too. Hugs

Marisa.  Wow!!! Very pretty and very sexy too.  Hugs
Marisa , Very sexy . Leslie
Marisa, you look great!
Amy

I hope my pictures turn out as well as yours did.
Heart