Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Girl from Ontario
Hello girls, I've just joined up here, though I've checked out the online store and the forum before, but today I decided to make the leap, as it were and join in!
 I been dressing up since about 12 yrs old, and have gone in and out of dressing over the many years since the day I first borrowed my Mom's underwear. Till a couple of years ago, that is, when I when the desire to get totally dressed, which I'd had for a long time actually, finally overcame my fear!
 Since then I've learned makeup, got a very complete wardrobe, including lots of lingerie, and have got quite used to going out totally en femme, and have learned to pass fairly well.
 I'm hetro, married, and my wife is supportive.
Welcome to the forum hope to see you here often
Wow, thank you for the quick response, Josie!
Welcome to the forum CanuckGirl.   Do you have a femme name?  You are lucky...having a supporting wife is so huge Exclamation
Heart 
Anne
Hello neighbour, I am a Manitoba girl, love dressing and expressing my girly side.
Anne, I should of said in my intro, my name is Amy.
Thank you again girls for making feel so welcome!
Amy
Welcome Amy
(03-30-2020, 07:43 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hello girls, I've just joined up here, though I've checked out the online store and the forum before, but today I decided to make the leap, as it were and join in!
 I been dressing up since about 12 yrs old, and have gone in and out of dressing over the many years since the day I first borrowed my Mom's underwear. Till a couple of years ago, that is, when I when the desire to get totally dressed, which I'd had for a long time actually, finally overcame my fear!
 Since then I've learned makeup, got a very complete wardrobe, including lots of lingerie, and have got quite used to going out totally en femme, and have learned to pass fairly well.
 I'm hetro, married, and my wife is supportive.

Welcome Amy.  A foto would be nice.
Welcome Amy, I’m new here as well. I live in Michigan, I’m also fortunate to have a very supportive wife.