Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do any of you Gurls watch Sissy Hypnosis Videos?
Ladies -

Do any of you watch those Sissy "Hypnosis" videos online at (for example) x ham ster dot com?

I think (visually) they're great, as the ladies in those videos are very sexy indeed, but as for "reprogramming" your mind to only think or feel using your X chromosome vs the Y chromosome seems (IMO) not something that could / would be accomplished.

I may be on the outside looking in though, so - what do I know...

(Your thoughts)

Weightlifter Daddy
Yes, I have watched them. Not mind altering, but they are entertaining... sort of. I’d like them with different music. The pounding club music is tough to sit through.

I guess it’s all about taste (wink), some are hot, some are not.
(06-24-2020, 06:06 PM)Oaklie Wrote: Yes, I have watched them. Not mind altering, but they are entertaining... sort of.  I’d like them with different music.  The pounding club music is tough to sit through.

I guess it’s all about taste (wink), some are hot, some are not.

Agreed.

Rocker / Metalhead here; therefore, I am also not a big fan of the club music!

WD
Never watched them. I'm a bit cynical that they would be very effective in the form.
Reprogramming is another term for the less palatable term "Brainwashing".
Amy
I watch them. I don’t think I will be hypnotized, but if I am already in my fantasy mode, why not watch and make the day more fun.
Although, it would be very interesting if they could really alter my mind.
Ladies -

Found a very nice grouping of 216 animated sissy gifs / photos on x_ham_ster_dot_c_o_m

Made me think of (and then miss!) my pretty gurls from the past!

(h_t_t_p_s://x_ham_ster.com/photos/gallery/sissy-gif-captions-14837217)
I love sissy hypno. I want to feel helpless and confused and agreeable.
(11-21-2020, 08:22 PM)Ccdgulrcathy Wrote: I love sissy hypno. I want to feel helpless and confused and agreeable.

Oh that can be arranged sweetie!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Hi my name is Angela and I do to watch sissy Hypno there AR some pretty hot ones if you know where to look I've seen them and they are incredibly hot !
Hi Angela!
Personally, I gravitate towards xhamster - do you have a different suggestion / location to view the hottest gurls?
Let me know!
Weightlifter Daddy

Hi Cathy!

"helpless and confused and agreeable" - sound like the perfect gurl to me!

: )

Weightlifter Daddy