Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scared silly
Hello everyone!,

My first time exposing my secret so please bare with me. I dress in my wives clothing for about 10 years now and take pictures of my self. It makes me feel so emotionally feminine that I end up crying. I don't like being a man anymore its not even a sexual thing. when my wife is around I am so depressed that I have to act like a man or I get insulted by her. It is kinda my fault though a few years back while she was drunk I convinced her to use a strap-on on me that I had been hiding. I told her it was for me to wear because I cant get erect any longer. well she used it on me and I was so aroused that I ejaculated from it. Oh heck she was so disgusted by it she called me every possible word Faggot, you queer ass bitch, cock sucking queen etc. then she didn't speak to me for week. well lets just say I haven't done that again. All i think of is being a woman and how sensual i feel. My life has become a nite-mare. I catch myself watching men's crotches and butts and wanting to be kissed and caressed by them. I need help

Vanna (steven)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vanna, well first off, welcome to the forum. I am not a therapist so I have no qualifications to help you in any way. That said it sounds like you have some gender disphoria issues.
It's too bad your wife was very understanding about the strapon play. Some women can seem to deal with their guys having a feminine side better than others.
Here at least you are free to be your true feminine self which is what we are all here for. No matter how masculine you are in the rest of your life here you can be a female.
Amy
Hey Vanna its all good girl I went through the same thing my ex was understanding in the beginning then all of a sudden she absolutely wigged out and well the rest is history now I can let Harley out to play.    

(09-27-2022, 05:55 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Vanna, well first off, welcome to the forum. I am not a therapist so I have no qualifications to help you in any way. That said it sounds like you have some gender disphoria issues.
It's too bad your wife was very understanding about the strapon play. Some women can seem to deal with their guys having a feminine side better than others.
Here at least you are free to be your true feminine self which is what we are all here for. No matter how masculine you are in the rest of your life here you can be a female.
Amy

Well said Amy. All the girls here have helped me be more confident as Harley Im so glad I stumbbled upon the site and forum on sheer accident. It has been totally amazing experience a big thank to all the girls here hugs and kisses
♡Harley♡
Hi Vanna. I am so sorry that you were made to feel bad about yourself, but we are all here for each other - and we all share the same thoughts and feelings. :-)

Tara
(09-28-2022, 06:14 AM)tara.d.sometimes Wrote: Hi Vanna.  I am so sorry that you were made to feel bad about yourself, but we are all here for each other - and we all share the same thoughts and feelings.  :-)

Tara

Thank you Tara yo are so kind and pretty, maybe someday I can be like you strong

Heart Vanna
(09-28-2022, 12:33 PM)Vanna Wrote:
(09-28-2022, 06:14 AM)tara.d.sometimes Wrote: Hi Vanna.  I am so sorry that you were made to feel bad about yourself, but we are all here for each other - and we all share the same thoughts and feelings.  :-)

Tara

Thank you Tara yo are so kind and pretty, maybe someday I can be like you strong

Heart Vanna

Vanna;
  It can be a difficult road, to find oneself and then change your course but I hope you can, and that you will find a way out of the forest.

Amy
(09-28-2022, 12:33 PM)Vanna Wrote:

Tara

Heart Vanna

Thanks Vanna.  Believe me - I have been wrestling with this for most of my life (I turned 55 today) - and it groups like this that helped me realize I was farrrrrrrrr from being alone in this.  One day at a time and don't expect everyone to understand it.  We understand it.  

Something that really helped me embrace "Tara" fully was the book titled Living With Crossdressing by Savannah Hauk.  It's on Amazon.

Tara
Welcome to the forum, Vanna, and thanks for sharing your story.  One phrase caught my eye, about it kinda being your fault.  THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT!!!  We are who we are.  All we can do is try to navigate life the best we can.  I don't feel qualified to give you any advice, but I do wish you joy and peace in your life.
Wink   Dana
Honey, she shouldn't have explored that with you if she had such feelings. I'm so sorry.