Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
breast form glue
What do you gurls use for breast form glue ??

Can you get it locally or does it have to be ordered from the internet ??

How do you get it to release ??

Karen Louise Schuster Blush Tongue
Hi Karen,
Great question. I also would love to know of a breast form glue that wouldn't damage my breast forms and not burn or leave all kinds of marks behind when removing them. I've heard horror stories of people having almost like burn marks around their original breasts after removing them and trying to get the glue off your body. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Sally
Hello Karen and Sally.  I've used the Hollister Medical Adhesive and Medical Adhesive Remover that Janet's sells with good results.  They also have a note stating to ENSURE YOUR FORMS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THIS ADHESIVE.  When I bought my forms from Janet's, this was the recommended glue.  If your forms are from a different place, you may wish to ask them.  The first time I used it, when I peeled the forms off, I did have some slight blotches on my skin where the adhesive was.  In hindsight, I probably could have used a cloth dipped in the adhesive remover and slowly worked them off.  The second time, there were no blotches, maybe the skin "calloused" a bit.  I did find an easier alternative (at least for me) than gluing the forms on.  I found some higher end underwire bras (between $30 - $60) that worked very well for holding the forms.  Gluing the forms on always give a great sensation of having the weight of your own breasts, and the underwire bra, properly fitted, was a very close second, at least to me, without all the fuss of glue and cleanup.  I hate to advertise other sites, but got my bras at barenecessities.com.  They had a terrific tutorial on how to measure, and the measurements fit my forms spot on.  Hope this helps.
Wink   Dana
(12-31-2022, 10:57 AM)karenschuster334 Wrote: What do you gurls use for breast form glue ??

Can you get it locally or does it have to be ordered from the internet ??

How do you get it to release ??

Hi Karen - you can get breast form adhesive at Janet’s for sure.  Also, Amazon is easy.  Janet’s ships her products out very quickly and in very confidential packaging.  No worries.  Also, personally I use pocket bras that deal very effectively with breast forms without the glue mess.  Have fun! Hugs, Suzy