Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting to know ME...Getting to know all, about ME..!!!
Hi ALL...so happy to be able to come to a friendly site, meet new friends and share my story...!!!

I love to take these "crossdressing walks down memory lane", because nothing give me MORE pleasure...doing it whenever i can, talking about it, whenever I can't...thanks for giving me this opportunity...!!!

I started crossdressing, seriously...buying my own lingerie and clothes, probably in my mid-30's....BUT, I always enjoyed panties, slips, stockings, from a very early age.  I had two older sisters, so there was no lack of "inventory"...hahaha....but back then, I never knew it was called "crossdressing"...I'd say this was the late 50"s when I was 10 or younger.  I think I got my start when my Mom put me in my sisters panties because I had developed "a rash on the base of my penis"...she was a "first generation" immigrant and didn't know better...she thought a pair of nylon panties would be more comfortable for me to heal and recover....for this, I say "THANKS, Mommy"...!!!  From there, I got my introduction to the pleasure of women's garments....for the longest time, it was primarily panties....once, a pair of seamed nylon stockings....also, Mom's slips....then on and on...!!!  In my prime...probably before getting married and starting a family...I was "close" to passing...invested in outfits, a couple of wigs, heels, make-up and would venture out to the malls and other "safe" public areas....trying to catch the eyes of anyone, "looking at me", and also, enjoying my reflection on windows as I strolled by....!!!  My biggest thrill...one afternoon, during Holiday shopping, I parked at the very end of the shopping mall lot....they were offering shuttle rides to the store area...while walking in that direction, a very young man, quietly drove up behind me in an electric golf cart and politely asked..."would you like a ride, Miss"...???  OMG...I would have if there were no other riders, but I looked over and there was only one seat left, so shyly declined and just shook my head, no....then almost CAME in my panties...my heart was beating so fast with euphoria...!!!  

I have never been bold enough to go into clubs or mix with others...not sure exactly WHY...???  No confidence, maybe the fear of the unknown of where this might go....???  Not even sure where I want it to go....???  but I've always been just an "open-minded, straight man who enjoys crossdressing"...and although I enjoy watching other crossdressers and transsexuals, plus the thought of talking a step over has always excited and intrigued me, I haven't made that move to date....and at 68, almost 69, I'm sure I probably never will....!!!

After marriage, I tried to continue my secret life, without my wife knowing....the thought of living with someone who had lingerie, too...was great, except reality hit, we're NOT the same size, and most of her cute items were too small....most of it, very bland and not to my liking....plus she was a prude...you might say..."from the convent" and would never approve of this side of me.  To this day, I think she might suspect something, and if she does, she hasn't mentioned it....and I just go one with "doing it" whenever I can, in the privacy of my "space"...!!!

Recently, as time and caught up with this gurl....time hasn't been very good to me....I'm now "Plus size", and no longer venture out of my safe zone, but I still take advantage of the technology and internet and have taken to "camming, live" on Chaturbate and Cam4...!!!  I started out slow...I never show my face and try to keep and protect my privacy there...but "everything" from the neck down, I've shown and so far, so good, I find there there actually is an audience that appreciates what they see of me....or else, they're very polite...!!!  To the point where, NOTHING I can think of gives me more pleasure...!!!  I would encourage everyone, if you're like me and love the attention and interaction, but have never tried it, to do what I do...start out slow...research other gurls who broadcast and pick up on tips that you think would work for you, then just...."be yourself"...and do it...!!!

Sorry for the rambling...but again, I can't downplay enough, how crossdressing brings me so much pleasure....it's a "fantasy world" where all your problems go away for that brief moment in time and, at this time in my life and my family relationship, as long and "no one gets hurt", there is NOTHING I'd rather do, with my privacy and free time...!!!  Thank you for taking the time to read this....please share any questions or comments with me, looking forward to hearing from you....!!!  Take care, ALL...stay safe...keep healthy...be strong and enjoy your "LIVES"...!!!
(07-21-2020, 01:05 PM)tinytinkerbell Wrote: Hi ALL...so happy to be able to come to a friendly site, meet new friends and share my story...!!!

I love to take these "crossdressing walks down memory lane", because nothing give me MORE pleasure...doing it whenever i can, talking about it, whenever I can't...thanks for giving me this opportunity...!!!

I started crossdressing, seriously...buying my own lingerie and clothes, probably in my mid-30's....BUT, I always enjoyed panties, slips, stockings, from a very early age.  I had two older sisters, so there was no lack of "inventory"...hahaha....but back then, I never knew it was called "crossdressing"...I'd say this was the late 50"s when I was 10 or younger.  I think I got my start when my Mom put me in my sisters panties because I had developed "a rash on the base of my penis"...she was a "first generation" immigrant and didn't know better...she thought a pair of nylon panties would be more comfortable for me to heal and recover....for this, I say "THANKS, Mommy"...!!!  From there, I got my introduction to the pleasure of women's garments....for the longest time, it was primarily panties....once, a pair of seamed nylon stockings....also, Mom's slips....then on and on...!!!  In my prime...probably before getting married and starting a family...I was "close" to passing...invested in outfits, a couple of wigs, heels, make-up and would venture out to the malls and other "safe" public areas....trying to catch the eyes of anyone, "looking at me", and also, enjoying my reflection on windows as I strolled by....!!!  My biggest thrill...one afternoon, during Holiday shopping, I parked at the very end of the shopping mall lot....they were offering shuttle rides to the store area...while walking in that direction, a very young man, quietly drove up behind me in an electric golf cart and politely asked..."would you like a ride, Miss"...???  OMG...I would have if there were no other riders, but I looked over and there was only one seat left, so shyly declined and just shook my head, no....then almost CAME in my panties...my heart was beating so fast with euphoria...!!!  

I have never been bold enough to go into clubs or mix with others...not sure exactly WHY...???  No confidence, maybe the fear of the unknown of where this might go....???  Not even sure where I want it to go....???  but I've always been just an "open-minded, straight man who enjoys crossdressing"...and although I enjoy watching other crossdressers and transsexuals, plus the thought of talking a step over has always excited and intrigued me, I haven't made that move to date....and at 68, almost 69, I'm sure I probably never will....!!!

After marriage, I tried to continue my secret life, without my wife knowing....the thought of living with someone who had lingerie, too...was great, except reality hit, we're NOT the same size, and most of her cute items were too small....most of it, very bland and not to my liking....plus she was a prude...you might say..."from the convent" and would never approve of this side of me.  To this day, I think she might suspect something, and if she does, she hasn't mentioned it....and I just go one with "doing it" whenever I can, in the privacy of my "space"...!!!

Recently, as time and caught up with this gurl....time hasn't been very good to me....I'm now "Plus size", and no longer venture out of my safe zone, but I still take advantage of the technology and internet and have taken to "camming, live" on Chaturbate and Cam4...!!!  I started out slow...I never show my face and try to keep and protect my privacy there...but "everything" from the neck down, I've shown and so far, so good, I find there there actually is an audience that appreciates what they see of me....or else, they're very polite...!!!  To the point where, NOTHING I can think of gives me more pleasure...!!!  I would encourage everyone, if you're like me and love the attention and interaction, but have never tried it, to do what I do...start out slow...research other gurls who broadcast and pick up on tips that you think would work for you, then just...."be yourself"...and do it...!!!

Sorry for the rambling...but again, I can't downplay enough, how crossdressing brings me so much pleasure....it's a "fantasy world" where all your problems go away for that brief moment in time and, at this time in my life and my family relationship, as long and "no one gets hurt", there is NOTHING I'd rather do, with my privacy and free time...!!!  Thank you for taking the time to read this....please share any questions or comments with me, looking forward to hearing from you....!!!  Take care, ALL...stay safe...keep healthy...be strong and enjoy your "LIVES"...!!!
Great  post ,pretty much sums up my current status,except I am still married.
Debbie W

Your post pretty much sums up my deal , I am still married but the closet door is soon to be opened [for better or worse].
Debbie W
Heart
Thank you for sharing Tiny.  I enjoyed reading your story.
Heart 
Anne
Thanks, Tiny. Interesting story, and I also started young, but ventured outside till last year. I rather wish I had when I was younger, a bit better looking I'd hope to think as well.
Sharing one's self online can be interesting and exciting.
Even the few pics I share here, and on another site, I get some compliments. That gets very seductive itself, because as a guy, who ever tells us we have a nice outfit on today, or you legs you great in that, etc., etc. Even when I try to look good in guy mode it is a rare time indeed when I get complimented.
Glad you've joined our little group here, welcome!
Amy
(07-22-2020, 02:44 PM)Anne Wrote: Thank you for sharing Tiny.  I enjoyed reading your story.

You're very welcome, Anne...have a wonderful weekend...stay SAFE...!!!

(07-22-2020, 08:33 AM)debbie w Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 01:05 PM)tinytinkerbell Wrote: Hi ALL...so happy to be able to come to a friendly site, meet new friends and share my story...!!!

Debbie W

Your post pretty much sums up my deal , I am still married but the closet door is soon to be opened [for better or worse].
Debbie W
Hoping it is ALWAYS for "the better"...be strong, live YOUR life, be HAPPY, stay SAFE...!!!

Debbie W

Debbie W

(07-23-2020, 10:19 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Thanks, Tiny. Interesting story, and I also started young, but ventured outside till last year. I rather wish I had when I was younger, a bit better looking I'd hope to think as well.
Sharing one's self online can be interesting and exciting.
Even the few pics I share here, and on another site, I get some compliments. That gets very seductive itself, because as a guy, who ever tells us we have a nice outfit on today, or you legs you great in that, etc., etc. Even when I try to look good in guy mode it is a rare time indeed when I get complimented.
Glad you've joined our little group here, welcome!
Amy

Thanks for your kind words and sharing you thoughts...so happy to be part of this group....have a wonderful weekend....stay SAFE...be HAPPY...!!!

Debbie W

Debbie W

Nice to hear from you Debbie...and I'm still married, too....but "barely"....that's why I say dressing up is so relaxing and gives me such pleasure....AND, fortunately, "life goes on" and "what they don't know, won't hurt them"....thanks for your notes, take care, have a wonderful weekend...!!!