Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometime alone
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart  Lovely sexy
(10-18-2021, 02:17 PM)Fran082 Wrote:
(10-16-2021, 12:27 PM)Calyjames415 Wrote: Your pads provided a lovely figure. I hope you get to do your full transformation and post more pics.  Enjoy love!!

Yes, without them no femenine figure Sad i want to go for a full transformation but i need to find sometime to do it, i wish Janets would close later.
You might try calling the store. Maybe one of the stylists would stay late or come in to do a later time in the day. I have heard of that being done at some salons as well. Call some local salons and ask if they have a stylist with experience doing male to female makeovers. If they do then you should find them very comfortable to work with and accomodating as far as your dress if you are uncomfortable presenting dressed as female.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(10-13-2021, 11:20 AM)Fran082 Wrote: I need to mention that I am skinny and this time I bought hip pads to have a more feminine figure. Las Friday, I went to my friend’s apartment, that is empty and nobody is there, to dress up, get my hip pads, jeans and 2 blouses, my boots a my wig. I was there getting ready as soon as I was wearing the hip pads, I saw a more feminine figure and with the skinny jeans I love it, then my bra with the C cups breast form that I got and the blouse, wow I loved the image in the mirror, the mi wig but no make up unfortunately. The image in the mirror was of a woman I really like it a lot, took some pictures, walk in the apartment, open some beers watch TV, it was around 9 pm so it was dark, and then this thought came to my mind, go outside an walk around the apartment and in the parking lot, I was so nervous watching outside trying to find the best place with few lights, I planned to go the dumpster and from there to the parking, and suddenly I was outside walking hearing the sounds of my boots, nobody was outside I was walking for 10 minutes, I was nervous I did not know what to do if someone approaches me, but I was feeling great I enjoyed that time, I did not take pictures outside but was a moment. After that I was inside again finish my beer and changing into my boy clothes.

Now the only thing that I would like is to get a full transformation and go outside.

Wow gurl you look great, I know the first couple of times out are scary as hell, but we have all been there done that.  My best advice is to get out as often as you can.  If you are too scared to go to a restaurant then go to a drive thru, find another CD friend and go shopping and lunch.  The advice to try to find a salon that has a makeup artist was great!!  Below is me.

Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
You do look fabulous Fran, and it is so great and scary too to go outside when femme. You do have a great figure, and I know what you mean, as I have have super slim hips and need pads to get anything like a feminine figure.
Keep up the good work!
Amy