Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hallowen Party Sat Night
Well girls, to put it briefly, we got off to a bit of a poor start in the day, but basically the party was fabulous! 

The day got off to a complicated start, as I'd had my son in laws car for almost two weeks getting some repairs done on it. A complicated little electrical gremlin my mechanic friend was having trouble figuring out, and it broke down on me, this was last weekend, so I had to tow it back home, blah blah blah.
 I was hoping to get it back Thurs or Friday, but the part needed didn't come till Fri, so I had to pick it up from my friend's (the wrench) on our way to the party, drop it off at my daughter's place and continue to the party. To compound the problem, my wife's back went out very badly during our packing on Sat morn, so then I had to finish it all up, hers and mine whilst she iced her back.

Due to the mess ups, I forgot a couple of important things, so I had to go shopping for a few things before I could settle down and have a snooze before getting ready for the party. An important thing now I'm card carrying senior citizen if I'm going to be staying up late.
Fortunately the restaurant, hotel and venue for the party, and then the breakfast restaurant are connected and we didn't have to go outside till we left this morning. 

This was a Girls Night Out (GNO) event, and the first one I'd been to.
 I dressed in a regular nice dress for dinner, then went and changed into my costume. Some went to dinner in full costume, and there were pretty radical ones too.
 Anyway I got my makeup done, finished dressing and made our way to the party. This was billed as a LGBTQ+, plus "Admirers". However in reality it seemed to be pretty much all crossdresseers and transwomen, with their companions. The staff were also in costume, which was neat.
 The restrictions for capacity here in Ontario had just been lifted a few days before, and there were quite a few people there. My wife wore an Olympic Goddess costume, and I went as Cleopatra, and we were the only ones in those costumes there.

There were six of us, even so I got hit on a bit, but no one really bugged me, which was great, as I wasn't there for pick ups.
 One of my friends won second prize for her Cruella costume, but I didn't enter, though I kind of wish I did later on. Mostly I was concerned about my wife, not wanting to over do things too much. Though pictures were taken, there wasn't the wide ranging general picture taking which is often the norm these days, in mutual respect for people's privacy.

I was a bit worried about my wife's reaction as some were dressed as if for a fetish party, which Halloween is for some, but she was cool with it. Some stunning outfits, and equally stunning GG's too.  One very very tall trans woman very deservedly won for sexiest outfit.
Tall very slim, and very very blonde with an appropriately skimpy outfit.
Then there was the most kinky won by a couple who had her companion on a leash and carrying a flogger, and she seemed happy to give anyone's bum a few swats who needed or wanted it.

I am not really totally happy with the pictures which were taken of me, but here are a few of them. I have a totally different look, one I've never come close to before, but it's Halloween and fun.
 If anyone has viewed my pictures I really like to look like a well turned out and attractive woman, sometimes on the slightly slutty side, but this was nearly like drag, and as close to it as I've ever come at home or out in public.
 In part I'm also exploring this aspect which I never have been able to before but have wanted to for a very long time.

Amy

Wow!! You look beautiful Amy! Even gold nail polish. Makes ya wonder if there wasn't something else hiding that was gold. Love your eyes. Would be surprised if you didn't get hit on.  Heart Big Grin
It's a good thing Julius Caesar and Marc Anthony didn't show up. You would have had your hands full. You look amazing!
I agree w Boots66!

Ya' look good Amy!

WD