Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out in Public
            Finally made my public appearance. Okay, so it was an adult sex store but I walked through Macy's later and no one paid any attention to me, or maybe they did not want to.
You have the appearance of an older woman who is shopping.  Looks good to me.
Heart 
Anne
Good for you girl. ?
(05-30-2020, 04:34 PM)Daveena Wrote:         Finally made my public appearance. Okay, so it was an adult sex store but I walked through Macy's later and no one paid any attention to me, or maybe they did not want to.

Congratulations!  The first time is probably the scariest.  The more you go out the more confidence you will have.  I go out all the time now as a female and am always treated as a lady.  I just try to blend and dress and act as any other woman doing her thing. Here is a photo of me out on a beautiful day.  Have fun!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Very nice post. I’m a new cd and haven’t gone out in public yet. Thank you for the inspiration.

Barbie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-29-2020, 02:44 AM)BubbleBarbieButt Wrote: Hi,

Very nice post.  I’m a new cd and haven’t gone out in public yet.  Thank you for the inspiration.

Barbie

Do I wish you lived in the Milwaukee area.
Heart 
Anne
(05-30-2020, 04:34 PM)Daveena Wrote:         Finally made my public appearance. Okay, so it was an adult sex store but I walked through Macy's later and no one paid any attention to me, or maybe they did not want to.

Great to hear that! This gets you ready for your next outing, whenever that might happen. Most folks are just wrapped up in themselves, and don't really notice.
Amy

Very nice post.  I’m a new cd and haven’t gone out in public yet.  Thank you for the inspiration.

Barbie

Hi BubbleBarbie! Nice shot, love those stockings, and you have hips! Mine are very narrow, wish I had wider ones. I don't usually say this too, but nice cock.
 Amy
<p>

Very nice post. I’m a new cd and haven’t gone out in public yet. Thank you for the inspiration.

Barbie

</p><p><br></p><p>Me 2 new here</p>

Good for you girl. I made my first outing last November to a restaurant with another CD, Don't know if I would have gone alone, Have been out several times since and love it,
Hugs, Bernice