Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expanding my horizons
Well, thanks to the great videos that are posted on the Janet's Closet website for tips on make up, choosing the right size and style breast forms and others that I'm getting very close to taking them first steps outside in the real world. Unfortunately, I'm still not able to completely show my face for fear of being noticed and the thoughts of ruining my marriage. I am ready to start (once it decides to warm up and spring arrives) adventuring outside of my hotel rooms in to some secluded areas whether it be parking lots, parks or other generally quiet areas to see how it goes. I know I'll never pass as a lady like many of you on here, but if I can at least "blend in" without being sarcasmed by strangers my confidence level would grow.
I'm posting a pic dressed completely but hiding part of my face. Let me know what you think.

Sally

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice casual look. You should be able to go out and blend in nicely.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
(02-03-2022, 08:05 AM)1Ladyjade Wrote: Very nice casual look. You should be able to go out and blend in nicely.

Thank you very much Ladyjade.
I quite agree with LadyJade, that is a nice casual look and you should be able to pass in at least some situations.
Amy
You look fine, and wearing a mask should lessen your fears. No one pays attention to masks there days. Go for it, get out and enjoy.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
I think I started out much like you. Over time I have improved my feminine presentation and along the way my confidence and comfort level have increased tremendously. Yes there are supportive people out there who will totally get what you are doing and you will love them for it.
Nice look for going out casual. Janet's closet also helped me to achieve my look. The sexy tart look. Also a casual gurl. This site helped me become Raquel Marie    

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That’s a beautiful look. Very casual. I’ve done the same but more tomboy, jeans, makeup, shirt. Stuff like that