Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out in Public
(05-30-2020, 04:34 PM)Daveena Wrote:         Finally made my public appearance. Okay, so it was an adult sex store but I walked through Macy's later and no one paid any attention to me, or maybe they did not want to.
Kudos to you for taking the first step unless you were sporting that big hard cock no one would be the wiser, your a very passable smart looking woman
(06-29-2020, 02:44 AM)BubbleBarbieButt Wrote: Hi,

Very nice post.  I’m a new cd and haven’t gone out in public yet.  Thank you for the inspiration.

Barbie

OMG!  Is  that really you?  I haven't been here in ages.  My last outing was laast week.  Went to several department stores, two specialty stores, a cosmetic store and had lunch at an outdoor restaurant. Got a lot of glances from me.
<p>Iwould callyou HOT HOT</p>
(05-30-2020, 04:34 PM)Daveena Wrote:         Finally made my public appearance. Okay, so it was an adult sex store but I walked through Macy's later and no one paid any attention to me, or maybe they did not want to.
Good for you. Braver than me. Your always going to get all kinds of reactions. Do it for you. Who cares about everybody else. No attention is better than bad attention. Most people probably just going about there business. Sounds like a great start.

Very nice post.  I’m a new cd and haven’t gone out in public yet.  Thank you for the inspiration.

Barbie
Oh my!!!!

Barbie

OH MY! Well, hello Barbie! May I help you get that swelling down?

Barbie

Oh Damn! I'd love to have some of that! I would love to be your slave!  Daphne