Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MY STORY CONCEPT, ANYONE SHARE IT?
I am a life-long crossdresser/transgender woman/gender-fluid person with deep interests in forced feminization, being outed, and humiliation. I wonder how many other girls here are like me and share this thought?

I have a pretty much finished story that I was going to post it as a story with images (of me) on Fictionmania, but I might consider posting it here first. But before I do, I would like to share it off-line with some of my sisters who share the same interest, for feedback and suggestions.

The theme is sissies who are caught up in a sissy dragnet (I know, not very original) who are over a period of months, are transformed and trained for a sissy auction attended by wealthy, dominant men whose kink is to own a submissive, pre-op sissy. The sissies, three in the story (I'm one of them), are pre/non-op who have been fully-feminized and are locked in a very severe chastity to be presented to bidders like one would see at a high-end car auction. The decision to have the sissies castrated or to undergo SRS, is left to the men who acquire them. 

So if you would like a preview of the story, I can send you a PDF with images. You can suggest changes and if you want, have photos of you embedded into the file.

I am an editor in my other world and I love collaborating with contributors. If this works, I have some other story ideas to share. One that I am working on, fleshing it out so to speak, is of a dominant master who coerces/blackmails submissive men who crossdress, into being 24/7, fully feminized sissies. Their masculinity is purged and that everyone who knew them as men (failed as they may be), parents, family, friends, business associates, will watch as they are fully feminized to live and work 24/7 as women.

Any takers on the offer to either review my nearly completed story or to collaborate on the one that I am currently outlining?

Stay safe,

Rikki
Can anyone tell me why my post is not showing up (to me) on the main index page for the Stories posts?
(05-24-2020, 08:35 PM)Rikki_Truesdell Wrote: Can anyone tell me why my post is not showing up (to me) on the main index page for the Stories posts?
Rikki, I notice the same thing from time to time. I just go back to the main page, and then go back to the page I was on when I posted and there it is. Hugs, Michelle Heart Heart

(05-24-2020, 05:21 PM)Rikki_Truesdell Wrote: I am a life-long crossdresser/transgender woman/gender-fluid person with deep interests in forced feminization, being outed, and humiliation. I wonder how many other girls here are like me and share this thought?

I have a pretty much finished story that I was going to post it as a story with images (of me) on Fictionmania, but I might consider posting it here first. But before I do, I would like to share it off-line with some of my sisters who share the same interest, for feedback and suggestions.

The theme is sissies who are caught up in a sissy dragnet (I know, not very original) who are over a period of months, are transformed and trained for a sissy auction attended by wealthy, dominant men whose kink is to own a submissive, pre-op sissy. The sissies, three in the story (I'm one of them), are pre/non-op who have been fully-feminized and are locked in a very severe chastity to be presented to bidders like one would see at a high-end car auction. The decision to have the sissies castrated or to undergo SRS, is left to the men who acquire them. 

So if you would like a preview of the story, I can send you a PDF with images. You can suggest changes and if you want, have photos of you embedded into the file.

I am an editor in my other world and I love collaborating with contributors. If this works, I have some other story ideas to share. One that I am working on, fleshing it out so to speak, is of a dominant master who coerces/blackmails submissive men who crossdress, into being 24/7, fully feminized sissies. Their masculinity is purged and that everyone who knew them as men (failed as they may be), parents, family, friends, business associates, will watch as they are fully feminized to live and work 24/7 as women.

Any takers on the offer to either review my nearly completed story or to collaborate on the one that I am currently outlining?

Stay safe,

Rikki
Rikki, post away. I mean, who doesn't like a good sex story. I've sort of gravitated to more of the relationship type of erotica; you know the foreplay, hold me, gentleness, etc. I just marked it off as a result of my HRT and transition. Kinda cute though. Love, Michelle Heart Heart
would love to hear/read your story.
Christie
Yes please I would love to read it.
Sarah L
I would like to read it as well.
Amy
Now I can't stop thinking about it. A story told from the perspective of at least three different sissies. One forced on HRT then forced into SRS. One on HRT then castrated. One only on HRT. The last in her late 40s, discovered by a handsom billionaire investor through a company news letter printed last Halloween. Coming to work dressed as Sarah and having a picture taken. Got the attention of the investor. A face to face conversation the following year sealed her fate to be Sarah forever.
So if there are any millionaires or billionaires that want an older full time sissy, I'm here. Make me a kept woman who's only purpose is to train and satisfy your desires.
Sarah L
(06-08-2020, 07:06 PM)Sarah L Wrote: Now I can't stop thinking about it. A story told from the perspective of at least three different sissies. One forced on HRT then forced into SRS. One on HRT then castrated. One only on HRT. The last in her late 40s, discovered by a handsom billionaire investor through a company news letter printed last Halloween. Coming to work dressed as Sarah and having a picture taken. Got the attention of the investor. A face to face conversation the following year sealed her fate to be Sarah forever.
So if there are any millionaires or billionaires that want an older full time sissy, I'm here. Make me a kept woman who's only purpose is to train and satisfy your desires.

Love the plotlines you have there.  I love the idea of Anne being sissified, forced onto HRT, tricked into GRS surgery, then auctioned into servitude as the personal concubine of a (I'll settle for) multi-millionaire.  In the end, Anne realizes it was her destiny all along and what she was meant to be.
Heart 
Anne
Count me in! I’d love to read it. An active imagination is super sexy!
Hi,
I am interested in part of your concept and if you still are offering, I would love to read your work.