Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FEMME FASHION MAGAZINE
I must admit, having just joined, that I find this website is very addicting.

I just posted my introduction so I'm not going to be redundant here. If you search the new member's thread, I should be easy to find. In my introduction I mentioned that in the real world, I work in the publishing field, in my case on the editorial side. But over the years, I have developed a pretty good layout design skillset to deal with art directors who tell me they can't do what I ask (it's amazing when I give them an example, they find a way to do what I ask). One of the things I like doing is taking what I think is one of my better photos, like this one

[Image: 1.jpg?access_token=1!moqy2olV5nWqcTWQBhW...ion=2.42.0]

and turn it into something else, in this case, a faux, fashion magazine cover for a high-style magazine called Femme Fashion whose tagline is "The style guide for bois who have become girls."

[Image: 1.jpg?access_token=1!8955z3r1swKt8tzjIMX...ion=2.42.0]

I would like to think that this is better than most of those "create your own magazine cover" websites out there.

My idea is a magazine-style presentation where we gurls are outed and presented in tasteful, Vogue-style layouts. High-class, no nudity, but where high-quality boudoir-style (us in lingerie and stilettos) photography is featured. 

If you have a really good picture of yourself and would like something similar, give me a shout. I have a few other templates I work with. They are all done in a page layout program so it's relatively easy to change up the elements. And I have a template of the iconic Caitlyn Jenner Vanity Fair cover to work with. But It only works design-wise, if the underlying image is a similar pose. If asked, I might post that version with me on the cover, if asked.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  Smile

I'm curious since I'm brand new here, is there a component of male admirers here, looking for someone like me, to be a full-time live-in girlfriend or wife? Is there a place here that is best to attract that sort of attention? If so, please let me know.

I guess that's enough for now. It's approaching 8 AM here on the West Coast and I have a lot of work I need to get done this weekend. I hope that some of you respond and provide feedback.

Stay safe,

Rikki
Hi Rikki,
Unfortunately, your pictures did not post.  I cannot recall what the data limit is so I'm wondering if your pics exceeded that and that's why they are not appearing.
Also, I am not aware of what you asked about in your post.  Perhaps someone else reading your post might be able to comment.
Heart 
Anne
The pictures would be nice to see, and would help with the understanding of your content. However, I think I get your drift, I've seen similar things other places, meaning putting your image(s) in a faux magazine cover, or centre spread layout, and it would be cool to do that for myself.
One of the things I was hoping to do this year is to have some really nice pictures taken of me. Hopefully this virus will subside and I can make this happen later on.
Amy
(05-24-2020, 07:25 AM)Anne Wrote: Hi Rikki,
Unfortunately, your pictures did not post.  I cannot recall what the data limit is so I'm wondering if your pics exceeded that and that's why they are not appearing.
Also, I am not aware of what you asked about in your post.  Perhaps someone else reading your post might be able to comment.

Anne,

Are my photos posting now? I do want the other girls, who might like me to do something like this for them, to reach out to me.

And of course, if there are men here, especially older, dominant men who are potentially and seriously looking for a a live-in girlfriend, to see me, to see that I am real, and see my potential.

I'm going to poke around a bit more, maybe make a post or two in other forums.

Stay safe,

Rikki

(05-24-2020, 12:05 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: The pictures would be nice to see, and would help with the understanding of your content. However, I think I get your drift, I've seen similar things other places, meaning putting your image(s) in a faux magazine cover, or centre spread layout, and it would be cool to do that for myself.
One of the things I was hoping to do this year is to have some really nice pictures taken of me. Hopefully this virus will subside and I can make this happen later on.
Amy

Amy,

It's not hard to get good photos although I prefer doing it with a real camera on a tripod, using the self-timer to trigger the shutter. To get the best results, use natural light coming in through an open window. Avoid harsh daylight -- filter light from an overcast day works best -- and the harsh shadows they cast.

If you get something you like, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I don't want to be the only Femme Fashion cover model. Some of the girls, especially the younger ones, are quite pretty. I think it's really important that men see us presented as the feminine creatures we are deep inside our hearts. Reach out to me in a private message so we can exchange thoughts.

Stay safe,

Rikki
Hi Rikki,
Unfortunately, you pictures on this particular post are still not showing.
Heart 
Anne