Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY INTRODUCTION
Photo 
Hi everyone, my name is Rikki and I am a 65-year-old pre/non-op Tgirl. I'm actually getting comfortable with using the term "gender-fluid."

Rather than write a lot about me here, if you would like to learn more about me I can direct you to My Tumblr and my profile on Tagged.

I think the Janet's Closet website and her story (not radically different from mine except she did get married) is quite interesting. 

As I plan to be in Detroit in August (I hope if this damn lockdown ends), I want to visit her shop and I would love to model for her. I bet a lot of girls have thought the same thing.

Here's how I look when I have my act together.

[Image: tumblr_obwl78gJCr1v0cqxro1_1280.jpg]

I think that objectively, I'm generally passable as a woman in her sixties. I can say that this is the way above, that I like presenting myself for men who might be interested in dating me. At this stage in my life, I want to start again to live and work as a woman (I did so for two years from 1995 to 1997). I am a creative person and currently work in the publishing industry.

So that's it for now. I'm going to poke around the forums to see how many more girls are here, especially those who are older like me. If you're looking, like me, to transition and to live full-time as a woman, please write me. If you are an older gentleman, 55+ who are attracted to someone like me, please drop me a line. I would love to hear from you.

Stay safe,

Rikki
Welcome Rikki . You will find slot of good folks here , stay safe and injoy your stay in the Detroit area. Zoey Z
Welcome to the forum Rikki.  BTW, sorry but your pics are not posting....probably because they exceed a data limit? That's a guess on my part.
Heart 
Anne
Welcome Rikki!
I'm not far off of your age, at 66, and have been dressing up most of my life. But not all the time, I'd go in and out of dressing, sometimes leaving it for years, till a couple of years ago, when I was seriously smitten, and finally started going compeletly en femme. Something I'd wanted to do for 20 years or more, but was afraid to.
Amy
(05-24-2020, 07:31 AM)Anne Wrote: Welcome to the forum Rikki.  BTW, sorry but your pics are not posting....probably because they exceed a data limit? That's a guess on my part.

Anne,

Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to go back and edit the photo, reduce its size and compress it a bit.

BTW, you look lovely.

Can I ask you a question? Are there many dominant men here, possibly lurking, looking for girls like us?

Let me see if I can fix my original post.

Best,

Rikki

(05-23-2020, 05:12 PM)Zoey Z Wrote: Welcome Rikki . You will find slot of good folks here , stay safe and injoy your stay in the Detroit area.   Zoey Z

Thanks Zoey.

I updated my post as people told me that they couldn't see the photo I posted.

Best,

Rikki

(05-24-2020, 11:49 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome Rikki!
I'm not far off of your age, at 66, and have been dressing up most of my life. But not all the time, I'd go in and out of dressing, sometimes leaving it for years, till a couple of years ago, when I was seriously smitten, and finally started going compeletly en femme. Something I'd wanted to do for 20 years or more, but was afraid to.
Amy

Hi Amy,

I know the feeling, sometimes life gets in the way.

I've tried for years to find a dominant man who would be interested in full feminizing me to be his live-in girlfriend. Knowing the way men think, I suspect that to be successful, he should need to be at least my age or a couple of years older (men like being with younger women, there's no disputing that).

How about you, what are your goals given that we are the same age.

I just fixed my original post, is my photo now displaying?

I think this could be an interesting place to hang out. In your experience do men show up in these forums looking for Tgurls to date?

Stay safe,

Rikki
Hi Rikki,
I've never had a man reach out to me, here at the JC Forum.  I've had a number of inquiries from interested parties at www.fetlife.com though.  If you go to that website, you can find me there as AnnePreuss
Heart 
Anne