Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have been warned!
Viewing the attached pictures of this hideous creature my result in permanent blindness, or stark raving insanity! Today, I enough is enough. No more fretting about not having perfect hair, or waiting until my electrolysis is done. Natural is, as natural is. So, here I am, in all my glory. Let the chips fall where they may. I have a little bit of daily makeup on and that is it. This is me. No more wig (even though I haven't worn on in months and months.... Please do not judge me too harshly. My mom is kinda sick (not the virus!), and the boys aren't here, so I had to take these myself. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quoting Coco Chanel...."Keep your heels, head, and standards high."

You are beautiful and represent the strength and courage to change yourself and become the woman you were meant to be.  You have no idea how much I look up to you and wish I could do what you have achieved already.  Your sons are blessed to have a wonderful role model in you but you are a role model for all of us here who look forward to your observations of daily life.  I'm glad you shared with us.   xoxoxoxo  Anne
Heart 
Anne
Anne said it so well, but I wanted to add my thoughts! I think you look great, and yes, you've done what so many of us wish to, and fanaticise about. You are are simply you in those pictures, and there is nothing to be warned about!
XXOO
Amy
(05-24-2020, 11:55 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Anne said it so well, but I wanted to add my thoughts! I think you look great, and yes, you've done what so many of us wish to, and fanaticise about. You are are simply you in those pictures, and there is nothing to be warned about!
XXOO
Amy

My hair is hideous! As soon as facial electrolysis is done, I'm getting my hair done. Period! Now I know that the electrolysis and my hair being done are somewhat separate things, but to me, not having facial hair to deal with, means I can feel better with my hair being styled. Short of no facial hair, I will always worry about 'some beard showing'. To me that is gross! But, the place I go for electrolysis should be open next week..... Oh well. Love, Michelle Heart Heart
I hear ya girl.  The salons are just starting to open in Wisconsin, but now I'm visiting family in Maine.  Cannot wait to get going on electrolysis on my face again.
Heart 
Anne
(05-28-2020, 06:03 PM)Anne Wrote: I hear ya girl.  The salons are just starting to open in Wisconsin, but now I'm visiting family in Maine.  Cannot wait to get going on electrolysis on my face again.

I picked up some spray Nair yesterday and tried it on my arm. It worked great. And I got some Nair Facial Cream and it sorta works; but I still have it in the testing phase. I so hate razors! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(05-28-2020, 09:08 PM)MichelleL Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 06:03 PM)Anne Wrote: I hear ya girl.  The salons are just starting to open in Wisconsin, but now I'm visiting family in Maine.  Cannot wait to get going on electrolysis on my face again.

I picked up some spray Nair yesterday and tried it on my arm. It worked great. And I got some Nair Facial Cream and it sorta works; but I still have it in the testing phase. I so hate razors! Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Let me know how that Nair Facial Cream is working.  I HATE taking a razor to my face.  If that Nair works well and doesn't cause any kind of chemical burning, that could be a good alternative to dragging a razor on the face....until I am back to my electrolysis sessions.
Heart 
Anne
Anne, I completely understand the shaving bit. I loathe it..... Anyway, the Nair Face Creme does work, sort of for the most part. I'm still experimenting, but it just doesn't give the really smooth skin feeling from a brand new razor. I have used it on my cheekbone area and my chin and it does work, but not 100%.

As for the Nair Legs and Body spray (100% Moroccan Argan Oil & Orange Blossom!), I used that on my arms and it worked well. Again not 100% removal, because you could still feel some bumps, but certainly acceptable for arms. I also tried it between my breasts, and well that kinda burned a bit (it does say 'body'). I haven't tried my legs, but I suspect that will give the same results as the arms.

Sure is a lot easier than the Veet cream from the pump container though. Love, Michelle Heart Heart
Thanks for the info Michelle.  I think I'll give the Nair Facial a try just to see how it does for me.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  Smile
Heart 
Anne
(05-18-2020, 12:40 PM)MichelleL Wrote: Viewing the attached pictures of this hideous creature my result in permanent blindness, or stark raving insanity! Today, I enough is enough. No more fretting about not having perfect hair, or waiting until my electrolysis is done. Natural is, as natural is. So, here I am, in all my glory. Let the chips fall where they may. I have a little bit of daily makeup on and that is it. This is me. No more wig (even though I haven't worn on in months and months.... Please do not judge me too harshly. My mom is kinda sick (not the virus!), and the boys aren't here, so I had to take these myself. Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Just being yourself works!  You are a beautiful woman.  Heart