Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry sir, I referred to you as ma'am.....
So my oldest son and I went to Walmart for some groceries. Here I am, bent over, legs and knees together, lookng for some lunch meat. Behind me approaches someone in a handicap scooter and asks if I can help him find some turkey and roast beef. Sure. So i got some for him after i turned around. He said 'thank you,. And then he said, "I'm sorry sir for referring to you as ma'am". I said, not a problem; and just maybe I am"...

Now, someone may be offended, but I took it as a compliment. You see, from his vantage point, he saw a female form; not a male. Pink tennis shoes, skinny jeans, loose, but thin, top, long hair. He 'thought' he made a mistake when he noticed no makeup and a bit of facial hair.

So, imagine when this @#$%^&* virus is gone, and I can get back to getting my electrolysis re-started - and completed. Then I can wear makeup and not look like a freak. And then get my 'top' properly 'adjusted/enhanced/augmented'.....

“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?'”

– George Bernard Shaw

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”

– C.S. Lewis

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

– Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

– Epicurus

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”

– Christopher Reeve
Interesting experience. Nice quotes too. Things we should remember, but often don't
Michelle honey, with this Covid thing having caused the temporary closure of the electrolysis salons, why haven't you been shaving and applying some makeup so that you can go out in public as the real woman you are?  It's not as if that damn hair won't grow back when the salons open back up.
Heart 
Anne
(05-15-2020, 07:05 AM)Anne Wrote: Michelle honey, with this Covid thing having caused the temporary closure of the electrolysis salons, why haven't you been shaving and applying some makeup so that you can go out in public as the real woman you are?  It's not as if that damn hair won't grow back when the salons open back up.
Hey sis. I have been shaving, but I'm trying to limit it to every third day so I can get a really close shave. Arrrg, even writing the words makes me cringe..... Unfortunately, yesterday was day 2!. Oh well, at least what he said made me feel good... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart
(05-15-2020, 08:22 AM)MichelleL Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 07:05 AM)Anne Wrote: Michelle honey, with this Covid thing having caused the temporary closure of the electrolysis salons, why haven't you been shaving and applying some makeup so that you can go out in public as the real woman you are?  It's not as if that damn hair won't grow back when the salons open back up.
Hey sis. I have been shaving, but I'm trying to limit it to every third day so I can get a really close shave. Arrrg, even writing the words makes me cringe..... Unfortunately, yesterday was day 2!. Oh well, at least what he said made me feel good... Love ya, Michelle Heart Heart

Got it dear.  Well, you're beautiful no matter what.  Stay safe and well.  Hope your boys are enduring this ok.
Heart 
Anne
(05-14-2020, 08:35 PM)MichelleL Wrote: So my oldest son and I went to Walmart for some groceries. Here I am, bent over, legs and knees together, lookng for some lunch meat. Behind me approaches someone in a handicap scooter and asks if I can help him find some turkey and roast beef. Sure. So i got some for him after i turned around. He said 'thank you,. And then he said, "I'm sorry sir for referring to you as ma'am". I said, not a problem; and just maybe I am"...

Now, someone may be offended, but I took it as a compliment. You see, from his vantage point, he saw a female form; not a male. Pink tennis shoes, skinny jeans, loose, but thin, top, long hair. He 'thought' he made a mistake when he noticed no makeup and a bit of facial hair.

So, imagine when this @#$%^&* virus is gone, and I can get back to getting my electrolysis re-started - and completed. Then I can wear makeup and not look like a freak. And then get my 'top' properly 'adjusted/enhanced/augmented'.....

“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?'”

– George Bernard Shaw

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”

– C.S. Lewis

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

– Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

– Epicurus

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”

– Christopher Reeve
Hi Michelle -

It’s kind of funny in a weird way with this damn virus.  I still get referred to ma’am or miss when I am enfemme which is still plenty when I have to go to the store, pharmacy, etc.  Because, here where I live, I have to wear a mask when I am in public places.  So I can still wear makeup, usually not lipstick when I am out and about.  In these times, I just try to dress as any other woman does and just blend in.  Anyhow, it works for me!  Hugs, Suzy