Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Transition Pill - Chapter 7 Cumming To An Understanding
Chapter 7 - Cumming To An Understanding

I wake up to a darkened room.  Someone is snoring next to me as I lay there, trying to focus on something, anything.  Artificial light from the street filters through the window blinds.  I roll over, it’s Dave Wilson.  We must be safe for now.  That or Wilson simply gave in to fatigue...let happen what may.  I look at my hands but the darkness hides my age.  I touch my face and feel the sagging skin.  I feel old, I feel my maleness, I feel depressed.  I sit up and look around.  Silence.  Darkness.  My environment suits how I feel inside, having transitioned back to my male drab self.  I look at the clock on the nightstand.  5:23 am  I roll out of bed and shuffle to the bathroom.  My arthritic knees call out to me and I feel aches and pains like never before.  Hmmm, shouldn’t transitioning back have eliminated the physical contusions endured during my rescue of Dave and Ian?  Shutting the bathroom door behind me, I turn on the light and look at the reflection of what I have returned to, what I hate being.  Turning off the light, I sit in a chair in the motel room and ponder my next move.  Sullivan and the NSDA know what the new Anne Preuss looks like now with her auburn hair, shapely 36DD-24-36 body.  I loved how I look and want to keep that look.  Dave Wilson has all the pills set up that way too.  I may as well keep my Tesla although I wonder if Deshawn can get someone to check it over for any electronic tracking bugs.  The sun is rising as its light filters through the blinds.  Dave Wilson stirs then sits up in bed.  Looking at me, he greets me, “Good morning….um, Steve?”
“Yes, Dave it’s me, Steve.”
“How are you?”
“I’m feeling absolutely shitty at the moment.”
“I got the pills you want.”
“That’s good news.  Where’s Ian?”
“He took off.”
“Yeah? Well, Sullivan would have been all over us by now if Ian had gone back to him.  What’s your next move, Dave?”
“I don’t know. I don’t imagine I can go back to TSE.  This is so fucked up.  But at least I’m alive, thanks to you …. Anne!”
I like that.  The sound of my name.  Anne.  “Dave, my plan to live in plain sight as Anne is totally shot to hell.  After yesterday, they now know what I look like.  You can’t go back to TSE to create a new look, new pills.  I just don’t know what my next move should be.  You don’t know what your next move should be.”  The room is getting brighter as we stare at each other, as if waiting for the other to come up with a bold plan that will make everything better.
A knock on the door.   The two of us bolt upright, anticipating a burst through the door of armed men.  “Steve.  Steve?”  What a relief to hear Deshawn’s voice.
I unlock the door so Deshawn can enter.  Deshawn notes my male appearance.  “I like you better as that hot looking bitch.”
“Thanks Deshawn.  That helps me feel a lot better.”
I explain to Deshawn what went down the previous day.  Pondering our situation, Deshawn chimes in, “Seems to me that hiding in plain sight is pointless now.  They know what you look like either way.  They got their probes.  You may as well check out of this shit-hole motel and go home.”  Leave it to Deshawn to break our situation down into a simple analysis.  Maybe not a solution or answer to my future but perhaps life will become more comfortable, if not less dangerous.
“Deshawn, you are probably right.”
“Shit, you know I’m right.”
“There’s no point in selling my Tesla on the cheap.  Did you do anything with that?”
“Oh, I have some interested people but nothing done yet.”
“Mmmmm.  Do you have someone that can scan and check my Tesla for any tracking bugs?  I’d like to get that done.  Better yet, I’d like to get my hands on the gadget and knowledge to do that.”
“I can help you with that.  Gonna cost ya.”
“Is there anything that doesn’t cost me?”, I ask half-jokingly.
“My friendship?”
“Which will change next week”, and we both laugh over that.  I turn my attention to Dave, “Dave, I’m going home after I take care of the car.  We can take you home or you can come to my place if you like while you sort this out.”
“I’ll come with you if that’s alright.”
While Dave and I shower, Deshawn makes arrangements with my Tesla.  Check out of the motel, drop off the rental car and we are off to the hotel.  I am half-surprised that the hotel hasn’t arranged it to be towed.  Shortly, Deshawn’s contact arrives.  He scans the car. “Here we are.” He reaches inside a fender and pulls off a transmitter that was glued on.  “Cars have so little metal nowadays that they have to glue these on”, and he hands it to me.  I would attach it to some other car but I would fear for the safety of the occupants.  I toss it to the asphalt and stomp on it, grinding it with my shoe for good measure.  Deshawn’s tech guy tutors me on the bug detector and I pay him.

With Dave in the car beside me, I drive to my home, Deshawn following us.  As I pull up to my home, I notice my wife’s car is parked in the driveway.  “Dave, I wasn’t expecting my wife, Mary, to be home.  She must have come home early.  I enter the house and Mary is there to greet me.
“Hi Steve.  I got home a little early from my work trip.  We need to talk”, as she hands me a packet of papers.
“What’s this?”  I take a closer look, “divorce papers” I say in a matter-of-fact voice. “I’m not surprised.”
“You shouldn’t be!”
Why should I be surprised? When we met, it was as if we both were trying to fill empty voids in our lives but chose the wrong person to try.  I thought that having a woman in my life might bring satisfaction but how could I find satisfaction in that when I wanted to be a woman myself.  I quickly flip through the papers, everything is set up as a 50/50 split.  “Do I get to stay here until the place is sold?”
“Sure.  Just don’t be messy.  The realtor needs the place clean.”
If she only knew what happened here before.  I am resigned to the divorce.  She chose to initiate it before I did, that’s the only difference.  I feel a relief as I will have Carte Blanche to pursue my dreams to be Anne.
“I need a bit of time to review this and I’ll get the signed papers to the lawyer.”
Days pass as I obtain a lawyer to represent me.  Papers are signed and it’s on to a new chapter in my life.  I’ve not heard a word from Dave Wilson.  Each passing day has me concerned that Sullivan may have done something with him.  I’m grateful for the cache of pills he’s passed along.  I have pills that range from 1 and 2 days but I’m confronted with several 10-year pills.  I did tell him ‘years’ for a pill but 10 years?  Am I ready to make such a dramatic change in my life in which I become a 25 year old female and take on the challenges of becoming a woman, possibly for the remainder of my life.  It’s one thing to dream about such a change but when you are faced with the choice of that becoming an actual reality?  Dave left specific instructions to take the 10-year pills in a specific order, that they are age related.  I wish he were available to me.  Is he setting up an aging sequence so that Anne normally ages as she/i grow older?
I have yet to move out as the home is for sale.  I am attempting to put my house in order when someone arrives at the door.  I open the door and Ian stands before me.
“I was wondering if you were ever going to make an appearance.”
“Shall I call you Anne or Steve?”
“Whatever you feel comfortable with, I guess.”  There is a coldness in my reply.
“May I come in?  I have a proposal for you.”
“Sure”, and I lead him in.
“It’s actually a proposal from Sullivan. They need another set of data probes from your transitioning.  They still don’t have a complete enough set of data to move forward on this project.”
“So they want to inject me with more probes and have me transition again.  I’m surprised they just don’t kidnap me and do their experiment on me.”
“Let’s just say the collateral damage on their end is getting too high of a price.  The strategy is shifting to one of mutual cooperation.  I explained to them that you want to continue becoming Anne...being Anne.  If they can figure out all the intricacies related to the development and use of this pill, it could become a crucial weapon as we continue to come up with new ways to deal with threats against America.”
“So why don’t they go find themselves another guinea pig?”  I knew the answer to that from Wilson...because they couldn’t find someone else to do it, who survives.  Except for that one before me.  But I had to hear what Ian would say.
“They already have data from two transitions with you.  That is a lot of data.  But now they see it’s still incomplete.  If they go with a new candidate, they’re starting from scratch because the data will be relevant only to that new test subject.”  Plausible but is Ian telling me everything?
“What if they still don’t get enough data from the next transition?  Then they want another transition, and another, and it never ends.  I want to transition and be Anne for the rest of my life.”
“They would hope that in the spirit of cooperation, you would continue transitioning back and forth.  Cooperation and compensation for your troubles”, and I am given a credit figure.
“Not enough.  You can tell him I’ll be compliant at a monthly price for the price you just gave me as a one time payment….for as long as I’ve got data probes inside me for their use.”
“I’m not in a position to negotiate but I’ll let him know.”
“What about Dave Wilson.  What’s happening with him?”
“I don’t know.  I haven’t seen him.  He seems to have disappeared.”
“You tell Sullivan if anything happens to Dave Wilson, I back out of this and they’ll never get more data probes from me.
“I’ll be sure to let him know.”
I’ve got Wilson’s number.  I wonder if he would answer a call from me.  That can wait.
Now comes the big question as it relates to Ian and me.  “What’s in it for you?”
“I want you as Anne back in my life.”  Those words leave me momentarily speechless.
“What?”
“I want Anne back in my life.  You’re beautiful as Anne. You’re funny, engaging.  If you’re Anne for the rest of your life, why couldn’t we possibly be together for the rest of our lives....you and me.  I want to know you better to see if we can build a life together.”  God, please don’t let him be playing me.
“Ian, do you really mean that?”
“More than anything.”
“I would like that too.”  Then he reaches out to hold my weathered 62 year old hands.  They say the eyes are windows to the soul and as I looked into Ian’s eyes at that moment, I could see he was exposing his emotions to me.  Was he seeing the same thing in my eyes?
“I’ll take all of this back to Sullivan so we can hopefully move forward from here.”

A day passes and I am called by Ian.  “Can you come in to talk to Sullivan?”
“I can but do I want to?  How can I trust that he isn’t going to do something to me when I arrive?”
“I’ll be here and I’ll make sure nothing happens to you.”
“Alright.  When does he want to see me?”
“He’s here now if you want to come in.”
“Ok. I’ll be there within a half hour.”  I have to believe Sullivan wants to hash out the details.  Perhaps I’ll transition today so I grab a pill that Wilson set up for six months and a change of clothes along with makeup, jewelry and a purse.  Arriving at TSE, I grab my bag of things but hesitate.  Hmmmm, don’t want to give Sullivan the upper hand in any negotiations and have him think I’m that desperate to transition.  God yes, I so want to change.  Back into the car goes everything and I walk into the building.  The bitchy receptionist is there and I note two guards now at the clinic entrance doors.
“May I help you?”, she asks in that bitchy monotone.  Maybe her problem is that she needs to transition into a male body.
“Yes, I am to meet with Mr. Sullivan and Mr. Ian Lancaster.  I just got off the phone with them a half hour ago.”  She dutifully summons Sullivan.  In a couple of minutes, Sullivan enters the lobby area along with Ian.  He walks up to me and extends his hand.
“Steven, it’s so good to see you again.”  Oh my God, the way he puts on an act in front of the employees.  His words say one thing but his body language broadcasts his disdain for me.  The glare in his eyes display a dark contempt.  This is no man for me to trust and I refuse to shake his hand.  Shake the hand of the man that wanted to kill me?  Are you kidding, Sullivan?
“What is it you would like to talk to me about?”
“Let’s go to the office and discuss things.”   He turns to walk through the doors but I hesitate.  Is this really safe for me?  Looking to Ian for assurance, he can see the nervousness showing on my face.  “It’s ok, Anne”, he whispers.  He called me Anne.  There was something special and reassuring in the way he said that.  I follow Sullivan to Summers’ old office.
Sitting down across from Sullivan, I note the bare walls.  Any trace of Summers is gone from this place and if this is now Sullivan’s office, there is no sense of this man.  If his heart and soul are empty, the lack of any human touch is plain to see by the lack of any mementos that would serve to celebrate any events of his life.
Sullivan starts our conversation, “I’ve said it before, Steve.  You’re a Goddamn pain in the ass.  But the facts are that we need to work together.”
Helluva way to start our discussion.  I try to put a positive spin on this.  “Look, I want to change back to the way I want to be.  I don’t want to be trouble but you forced my hand.  If we can look beyond differences, as long as we can work together, why can’t we make this work?”
“Ok, well the agency needs more data for its research group to get this transition pill to work for other people within the agency.  So if you’re ok with us putting more nano-probes into you, we can collect more data on how this DNA changing pill is affecting you with the intent of using it on others.”
“How much more data?”
“If I was a fucking scientist, I guess I could tell you, but I’m not so I can’t.”
Good lord, this guy is a fucking dick.  “You guys can’t just keep stringing me along.”
“Look, if I knew we needed one more month, I’d tell you.  But we’re willing to pay you for your trouble.”
“You’ll pay me alright.  And you’ll pay me on a monthly basis, not the one-time fee you offered.”  We discuss payment and settle on an agreeable amount.  “What’s happened to Dave Wilson?”
“We don’t know although we’ve been trying to find him.”
“Can you blame him for going into hiding?  You were only beating and torturing him.  I’ll tell you this, no harm better come to Wilson.  If you do anything to him, this deal is done.”  I was going to say I’m gonna come after him too, but I think it best not to push things.
“We think we can come to a workable relationship with him if he wants to reach out to us.  If you hear from him, you can let him know.”
“Alright then, welcome to your rent-a-guinea pig, Sullivan.”  I might extend a handshake to someone else after negotiations but not to this prick.
Sullivan asks, “when are you ready to begin?”
“I can start tonight.”
“I don’t think we can get a pill ready that quickly.”
“That’s not a problem.  I have one that will change me for six months.”
“Hmmmm, I’m guessing Wilson gave you that.  I think we can get the nano-probes ready.” Sullivan confirms the probes are available.
“One other thing.”  I look at Ian.  “While this is going on, Ian stays at my side during my transition overnight.”
“Sure.  You can have Ian with you.  Ian, you ok with that.”
Ian replies, “yes, I’ll watch over her.”

I am set up in the transitioning room.  A medical attendant has taken my vitals and set me up with an IV.  Ian watches intently.  He is wearing a holstered Beretta 9mm at his side.  Sullivan walks in with one of the clinic techs.  Sullivan announces, “We’re ready to get going with this.  This tech is Baker.  He’ll administer the nano-probes now.”  Baker attaches a nano-probe injector to the IV and releases the probes into my bloodstream.  In a few minutes, various probes have traveled via bloodstream to various sectors of my brain including the frontal lobe, the temporal lobe, the cerebellum and others.  At the moments that the probes attach, I feel different sensations.  These sensations eventually pass and I am ready.
“I’ll take the pill now if everyone is ready.”  Positive responses from all and I swallow the pill.  Just like before, it is a short couple of minutes when the sleeping enzyme takes effect.  My eyelids close and my last sight is of Ian by my side.   As the hours pass, Ian witnesses firsthand what my body goes through as I transition.  He sees my skin soften and tighten.  As before, hair growth accelerates as youthful dark auburn grows out.  Bone structure changes occur.  The face of Anne appears before him.  Within me, my hip structure changes and my hips splay outward to produce 36” child bearing hips.  Reproductive organs change as my penis and testicles recede into my body until the head becomes the clitoris.  A body cavity opens up that will become a vagina with cervix and uterus until Fallopian tubes form that will release eggs on a monthly cycle for procreation.  The large DD breasts that attracted Ian return.  Large areolas connected to milk ducts return.  All of this occurs over several hours as Ian watches over me to ensure no harm comes to me.  Biology going back to the days of cavemen, urges him to keep vigil and protect a potential mate.

Daylight breaks and I open my eyes to look around me.  My stirring attracts his attention as he stands over me.  “How do you feel?” he asks me.
I feel the strength and energy of a 25 year old woman.  “I feel fine”.  My heart soars at the sound of my female voice.  I look under the covers and everything is as it should be.  “Did you peek?” I ask with a playful accusatory tone of voice.
“Anne, I hope you won’t be mad at me.  I had to.  It was the most amazing thing to see happen.  I only hope that you stay like this and never change again.”
“Can you get someone to undo this IV and check me out?”  Ian leaves and returns with a doctor and Sullivan.
“Hello.  I am Dr. Haag.  I will examine you just to be sure everything is ok before we release you.  You two may leave us for privacy.”  Ian and Sullivan leave and Dr. Haag checks me over.  I sit upright in bed and feel the weight of my heavy breasts tugging at my chest.  Once again I endure the speculum as I lie back and spread my legs so he can insert the device.  I listen to him utter “mmm mm” a few times until he finally declares me fit.  He exits the room and I hop out of bed.  I’m so excited as I put on my bra and panty.  Once again the mirror is my friend as I gaze into it, cupping my breasts and letting my hands glide over my slim waist and bountiful curvy hips.  I slip on my skinny jeans and a blouse, tussle my hair, and apply some makeup.

Gathering up my things, I open the door to be confronted by a guard.  Gruffly, he orders me back in the room.  Sensing danger, I assume a Wushu defensive stance with my left foot facing forward and my right foot facing right, slightly crouched.  My right arm pulls back, palm clenched facing upward, left hand clenched downward and extended.  My pupils dilate and I am prepared to strike.  Luckily (for the guard), Ian appears and calls out, “Anne, don’t”.  Hearing Ian, I relax and come out of my stance.  Realizing that I was about to attack the guard, I feel a heaviness of emotions hit me.  Is this what I will always be?  A beautiful woman with an uncontrolled ability to strike and injure, if not kill someone.  I rush to Ian and wrap my arms around him, sobbing into his chest.  Ian hugs me back, trying to reassure me.
“It’s ok Anne.  Let’s get you out of here.”
“Ian, it’s just that I feel helpless when I am confronted by someone.”
“What do you mean you feel helpless?  You were about to attack him.”
“That’s just it.  I’m helpless within myself.  It’s like an animal emerges from within when I sense danger.”
“Well, let’s get you out of here, away from these people, away from this environment.”
Sullivan shows up at that point.  “What’s going on here?”
Ian replies, “It’s nothing.  Anne is ready to go.  The doctor says she’s cleared to leave.”
“Alright.  Keep an eye on her.”
“Yes.”  As we walk out the doors, Ian says, “Anne, I’m heading home to get some sleep.  I’d like to show you some meditation methods later.  Can you come over for dinner?”
“Ok.  I’ll bring dinner to your place.”

We part and I head home.  After a day filled with getting a haircut and style, a manicure, some shopping for clothes and groceries, I fix a meal for two.  Arriving at Ian’s place, he answers the door with a smile as I step through, carrying hot food.  We set the food on a table and serve ourselves.  After small talk over our meal, we move to the couch to sit and talk.
“Ian, we’re at a point that we now know more about each other.  If our relationship is going to become more than what it is, I think honesty and openness must be our mantra.”
“I would agree with everything you have said.”
“Ok.  Well, you obviously know that I was Steve, a man.  And now, I am a woman.  I’m a genetic female.  I feel emotionally like a woman.  I guess I think like a woman.  But I have a history.”
“Yeah, ok, but what are you getting to?”
“Can you accept me the way I am?  I’m a 25 year old woman without a female past.  But I’m a living, breathing woman and I intend to stay a woman for the rest of my life.  Will you be ok with that?
“Anne, everything you describe I understand and I accept.  It’s a little weird how we met, but I’m only interested in the now and the future.”
“But I have a past.  Can I ever talk about my past with you?  My past has influenced me so it’s not like I can forget the past.”
“I didn’t think about that but I’m glad you are mentioning it now.  If it’s ever important to you to talk about something in your past, I will gladly listen to you to support you.  I hope it’s not just a one-way conversation.  If you’re going to bring up your past, I hope you’ll let me talk about your past with you.”
Thank you, God, I think I love this man.  “Of course”, I reply. “But what about you?”
“Well, I was a ranger in the Army, but now I’m employed by the NSDA, the very people who have been using you and making your life difficult.  I’m not a manager and I’ve not been making the decisions that affect the project that you are a part of.  I’m more of a special agent, foot soldier and I’m tasked with watching you and protecting you as an asset.”
“Is that all I am to you...an asset?”
“No, Anne.  But we’ve only begun to discover about each other.  Sometimes it seems you’re trying to force things that need to happen organically.”  He’s right, but it seems I cannot help myself.  Is it because I’m a woman with emotions in this body?  But I’m more than just a person inside this body.  The Germans have a term, 
 which refers to the ‘whole’ being more than the sum of the parts.  This is me.  I’m Anne, a woman.  
  Everything about me is what makes me Anne.
“You’re right, Ian.  I’m sorry if it seems as if I’m trying to force anything.  I will try to be….mmmm, more organic.”  I give him a big smile and he smiles back.
“That sounds great.  I like how this is going.”
“Now, are you ready to show me whatever it is you had to show me?”
“Absolutely.  It’s called Mindfulness Meditation.”  He lights several candles and dims the lights.  Leading me through breathing exercises, I appear to reach a calm state of body and mind.
“How do you feel Anne?”
“I feel calm and relaxed.”
“Very good.  Feel the state of mind and the state of your body”, and he guides me through a meditation body scan.  After an hour, we end our meditation session.  Ian makes no attempt to kiss me when I depart but gives me a heartfelt hug.  I’m unsure how to feel about this.  I wanted to kiss him but he purposely avoided it.  He expressed feelings for me but was it just talk?  Does he really feel anything for me?

My days are spent, exploring my new state of being.  I love being a woman and enjoy the body I now inhabit.  When I self meditate, I sometimes can find myself exploring my body with my hands.  My eyes close and I drift off, my fingers touching me all over, probing, rubbing, I experience the sensations of orgasm that a woman enjoys.  I’m waiting for Ian to initiate something but he never does.  One bodily act that I have had to adjust to is the simple act of urination.  All those years of simply standing in front of a toilet or urinal and pulling my dick out of my pants.  Now I must go through the process of pulling down my jeans and panty or lifting up a dress or skirt to sit and squat on the toilet.  At first the thought that I must do this for the rest of my life seems like a burden and frustration, yet I come to appreciate that this is another biological function that makes me a woman.
A couple of weeks go by and my breasts are feeling tender and I feel cramping in my abdomen.  These are new sensations for me and I decide to monitor them to see if they subside and go away.  As I go about my business one morning, I need to urinate and pull down my jeans and underwear.  The sight of blood on my panty alarms me so I call TSE to arrange to see Dr. Haag.  My “special” test subject status gets me an immediate appointment to see him.  Having disrobed and wearing a hospital gown, Dr. Haag enters the room.  He goes through the usual checks, pulse, blood pressure, the bell of his stethoscope rests against my chest as my breasts rise and fall with each breath.  Everything checks out and I am instructed to lie back and spread my legs.  Damn, here comes the cold speculum, I think to myself.  I flinch as the cold metal slides into my vagina and he squeezes on the handle to open me wider for a pelvic exam.  Wearing magnifying glasses, he peers inside me.
“Thank you for seeing me so soon”, I express with a voice of urgency.  “I’m so nervous something’s wrong.  I’m scared that I’m bleeding.  Something’s wrong.”
Expressing his usual deadpan bedside manners with the usual “mmm mm”, he finally speaks to me, “Well, you are doing just fine for a woman experiencing her first period.”
“What?” I almost call out loudly.
“Yes, you are experiencing your menstrual cycle.”
“But when I first came to TSE, they said that the transition pills were formulated with an anti-pregnancy enzyme.”
“Yes, but welcome to your own special world of becoming and being a woman.  Your body will still release eggs and you will have to menstruate to expel the egg.  You will still have a monthly cycle so say hello to your ‘friend’.”
I’m a bit dumbfounded.  My previous transitions did not last long enough to experience a period but here I was, bleeding as a young woman does once a month.  Now I feel embarrassed as I lay before him.
Dr. Haag rolls up a length of gauze and hands it to me.  “I’m sorry but we don’t have any feminine hygiene products.  This is all I have to offer so you can get to a store.”  I’m feeling all the more embarrassed.  I think how if I had been born a genetic female, I would have had a mother to guide me through a younger life of entering puberty.  I am frustrated by this latest experience but I do feel happy to experience another facet of becoming and being a total woman.  Dr. Haag leaves the room and I place my “temporary pad” in my panty and get dressed.  A visit to the store earns me a purchase of my first tampons and pads.  If someone had told me a year ago what I would be doing today, I would have said they lost their mind.  After inserting the tampon and removing the plastic applicator, the string hanging out of my vagina gives evidence of my female condition.
Following my usual routine, I bring dinner to Ian to share dinner and company before he takes me through another session of meditation.  Unfortunately my demeanor is somewhat bitchy and argumentative.  As we settle into our meditative poses, Ian asks, “Why are you on edge tonight? You just seem angry for no reason.”
“I’ve been bothered for awhile now.”
“Bothered by what?”
“When we first met , you couldn’t keep your hands off me.  Now you won’t touch me.”
“Anne sweetheart, you seem to have been adversely affected emotionally by your transitioning.  I thought it best that we would focus on our meditation to bring you to a calm state of mind and help you control those flashpoints of hostility.  Here, if you want me to…” and Ian puts his arms around me.  Was he calling me ‘sweetheart’ out of affection or just as a bit of female belittling?  I angrily grab Ian’s hands to remove them off me.
“No.”
“Fine.  Whatever.”  He is very frustrated with me.
“If you must know, my friend is visiting me.”
“Friend?  Which one?  Are they from out of town?”
I look at him and laugh.  “You’re such a typical guy.  How can you be so dense?”
And then he gets that look on one’s face when you suddenly realize the answer to a dumb question you just asked and feel stupid for not knowing right away.  “Oh God, that’s what’s bugging you.”
“Yes and it’s the first time ever.  I feel bloated and ugly.  I hate the cramping.”
“Ok.  Let’s get comfortable and go through some body scan meditation.”  He settles me down and with his coaching, I reach a calm contemplative state of being.  We finish up and once again he bids me good night with no kissing.  As I leave, I think to myself that he is the “bitch whisperer” for dealing with me.
Several days pass and life becomes more normal.  My first period is behind me and I feel fresh and invigorated.  As the days pass, I feel like we are growing emotionally closer to each other.  It’s another evening as we finish a session of meditation and I ask, “Ian, do you think you could ever love me?”
I’ve caught him totally off guard.  “What?”
“Do you think you could ever love me?”
“We just met.  I don’t want to say empty words that don’t carry weight or do not hold truth behind them.  I like you alot.  I’m attracted to you and I want to spend more time with you.  But I don’t want you to think I’m taking advantage of you.”
It’s why I’m falling for this guy.  What girl doesn’t want a man with strong convictions.  “I was just wondering.”
Our meditation session ends and we say good night.  Ian watches from the doorway as I walk to my car.  As I press on the accelerator to drive off, he shuts the door to his condo.  I really am feeling horny down below and I don’t even get a mile down the road when I turn around and head back to his place.  Ringing the doorbell, I wonder if he’ll be surprised to see me back.  Sure enough, he opens the door and a look of surprise is on his face.  “Anne, did you forget something?”
“I sure did.  I forgot to deliver your special package”, as my hands reach up to touch his chest.
He’s catching on fast, “Is this the correct delivery address?”
“I wouldn’t want to deliver it to any other address.  You should open it.”
With that his arms reach around me and pull me into the condo.  He kicks the door shut and my back is against the wall as he leans in to kiss me.  Our mouths clench together and we kiss for what seems like minutes, our hands groping and feeling all over each other.  Our heartbeats race as he helps me to lift up my blouse to toss it to the floor, exposing the bra-covered 36DD prize he sees and wants badly.  My fingers fumble for the buttons on his shirt as I hurriedly undo them in my urgency to slip his shirt over those broad muscular shoulders and to the floor.  His kisses move to my neck as I laugh in enjoyment of the sensation of his hot breath and touch of his lips on my skin.  Reaching behind myself to unsnap my brassiere, Ian pauses with his kissing, hot desire is flaming in his eyes.  I smile at him as I teasingly, slowly, brush the bra straps from my shoulders and off my arms while still holding the bra over my breasts to cover them.  Cleavage exposed, my heavy breasts jiggle within my clutch as I coo at him, “Ian, come unwrap your package.”
“Fuck, you are such a tease”, and he pulls my arms to my side, causing the bra to drop to the floor.  My ample breasts swaying easily, it’s the first time Ian has seen them fully exposed, 2” areolas beautifully grace the front.  Ian cups them in his hands to bend over and kiss them all over, pausing at the nipples to suckle on them, sending rivers of sensations to my loins.  We take a few steps across the floor, attempting to undress as we move.  I kick off my wedges, as Ian removes his shoes and socks.  Standing, facing each other, he takes me in his arms and we embrace again.  Pressed against his chest, my breasts feel the heat emanating from his body.  Ian scoops me up in his arms and carries me through the bedroom doorway, tossing me onto the bed.  I teasingly say to him, “Whoa mister, getting into caveman mode?” and he replies in kind, “I’ll show you what cavemen are good at doing.”  Sitting up in bed, I unbutton the front of my skinny jeans and pull down the zipper.  Ian helps me wriggle them over my 36” hip curves, eagerly pulling them down my legs, tossing them to the floor.  Without hesitation I pull my panty off, watching his face, his eyes, the mating dance spurring me onward to our expected coupling.  Sitting on the bed, Ian is undoing his jeans and it’s my turn to help him wriggle off his jeans.  His excitement is on display by the huge bulge protruding from his briefs.  Shifting onto my knees, I giggle as I pull down the elastic band, catching it on the head of his stiff cock.  Pulling it over his mushroom, his cock snaps up at attention, alerting me to his eagerness.  “Oh my God, Ian”.  I cannot hide my excitement as I find myself staring at what appears to be about 8” of circumcised flesh for a girl to love.  Moving forward, I take his head into my mouth, my saliva provides lubrication as my lips provide physical stimulation.  Rivers of pleasure pass from his cock to brain as my lips massage his mushroom, then pass across the ridge of his tip.  Continuing their sexual journey, my lips slide along his shaft until my mouth engulfs him entirely.  Applying suction on his turgid flesh, my lips slide down to the base of his shaft as I feel his tip pressing within my throat until it presses against my uvula, invoking a gag reflex and I back off slightly.  Ian’s mouth is slightly open, his eyes hungry with desire as I look up at him, sucking him.  Looking down, he sees the mascara and made up eyes of a beautiful dark-haired redhead looking up at him.  His pubic hairs brush against my face and I back off him, my lips applying the same pleasurable pressure on his shaft.  The size of his testicles are quite large and I revel in the pleasure I give him as I gently cup and stroke them within my hand as my head bobs back and forth, trying to give him the best blowjob I can.  “Oh God, Anne.  Keep doing that”, he urges me.  Without actually thinking it, might my subconscious be wondering how much seed these can put out to impregnate me?  After all the advances of science and technology, does it all still boil down to the magic of biology and the innate pleasurable desire to copulate and breed?  My mouth is tiring and I stop sucking him but he’s clearly wanting to move on to more.
“Anne honey, lie down”, Ian instructs me.  Oh how I love to hear him call me honey as I lie down on my back.  Exhibiting my sexual submission, I pull my feet up close to my ass cheeks and spread my legs.  Playfully I call out, “Look at what I have here for you.”  My womanhood is exposed to him in all my glorious beauty, my triangular patch of auburn pubic hair visually points to that which calls to his base reproductive needs.  My breasts jiggle with every movement of my body.  Moving to his stomach, Ian lays between my legs, placing his mouth over my vulva.  The scent of my sex fills his nostrils as he sucks on and tongues my vagina.  Wild sensations of pleasure run from my vulva and clitoris to my brain as Ian vigorously sucks on my clitoris.  Without warning, my orgasm hits me.  “Ian,  ohhhhhh”, as I squeal and grunt.  Vaginal muscles spasm in response to Ian’s stimulation.   As my orgasm washes away, I feel the hyper-sensitivity of my clitoris as Ian continues performing orally on me.  I’m so sensitive that I involuntarily squeeze my legs upon him.  “Oh Ian, that was wonderful”, but the biology of mating spurs Ian into further action.  As I lay on my back Ian moves over me into the missionary position.  Submitting to the mating desires within me, I spread my legs outward, extending my legs and feet into the air.  From his previous oral position, he moves forward on top of me, supporting himself with his elbows and arms on either side of me on the bed.  The DD breasts I requested from Wilson are perhaps a bit too large as Ian slightly squishes them, trying to avoid putting his weight on me.  As he kisses my neck, I whisper “Oh God, please fuck me.”  Feeling his tip pressing against my labia, he pushes forward, easily penetrating my wetness.  The moist wet wall of my vagina massages his shaft as he pushes forward until his tip reaches my cervix.  “Oh God Anne.  You feel so good.”  Ian answers the mating call as he begins to methodically thrust back and forth inside me.  Lost in the joy and magic of reproduction, soft wet tissue rubbing and stimulating, both of us groan and grunt in our lust.  Ian extends his arms to take his weight off me and thrust all the better.  My legs and feet bounce in the air with each pounding moment in which groin meets groin.  My large breasts freely sway and bounce with the rhythm of Ian’s pounding, so much so that I find myself holding them in my arms to stop their distraction of the pleasure I’m experiencing.  My playfulness has become determined copulation, as I try to meet each thrust with a mutual thrust of my pelvis.  I feel another orgasm building within me as I urge Ian, “Ohhh God, faster, Oh God, faster Ian.”  The pace becomes vigorous and fast as Ian feels his orgasm coming.  As I look at Ian’s face, I see him reach that point of no return.  His body tenses at the oncoming release of semen, his expression almost appears as a grimace and he calls out, “Fuck”.  Momentarily, he pauses at the deep end of his thrust as his tip is in front of my cervix, his first contraction sending a torrent of cum against my cervix.  Feeling the pulsation of his cock and the pressure of his ejaculation against my cervix, my sensations go into overdrive and an intense orgasm erupts within.  “Oh God” I scream as my vaginal muscles ripple with contractions to announce my orgasm’s arrival.  Ian resumes his thrusting, his strong contractions filling my vagina with his seed.  The pressure of his ejaculations serve to force his semen through my cervix and into my uterus.  As my orgasm subsides, it is with immense satisfaction that I feel full within my vagina and womb with Ian’s seed, his bull testicles having served their purpose. Ian’s orgasm has finished as well as he enters the refractory phase and the blood supply that filled his penis to such a satisfying fullness for me begins to flow back to his body.  Physical exhaustion sets in as Ian lowers himself on top of me but uses his elbows and upper arms on the bed to keep most of his weight off of me.  Gently nuzzling my neck, Ian breathes at a frantic pace as he catches his breath.  He whispers in my ear, “Oh God, Anne, that felt sooooo good.”  My legs wrapped around my lover, knees bent, my feet and lower legs rest on him.   Gently stroking his back, my right hand slowly glides from the small of his back to his shoulder, up and down giving soft caresses to his skin.   Whispering back, I affirm his performance, doing my duty to stroke the ego of my lover, “mmmm, oh God, yes, that did feel so good.  Thank you”, and I kiss the side of his head.  The deep rhythmic rise and fall of his chest on me is so reassuring, his quick, heavy breathing now having settled into soft breathing.  As he softens, I feel him slip out of me allowing his seed to spill out.  The milky white coating on my labia, the semen slowly dripping out, forming a puddle beneath, gives evidence to the climax of his passion.  A gentle sigh escapes me as I feel the sticky wetness between my legs as Ian rolls off me onto his back.  As I roll over to my stomach and rest my chin on his chest, my legs smear his stickiness on my legs and the bed but I don’t care.  I dreamily gaze at him, his eyes are closed with contentment.
Ian opens his eyes, “That was not supposed to happen.  You took advantage of my moment of weakness.”
“Some people would say you took advantage of me.  But I have a feeling if I told an Army ranger to go rob some banks for me, you just might do that.”  I close my eyes and smile at him.
He laughs, “You have a way of twisting things around.  But I don’t mind a bit if you have me twisted around your pinky.”
I lay my head on his chest and rub it.  Ian continues, “I think we’ve accomplished a lot with our meditation exercises but there’s an important next step we need to take.”
My eyes remain closed and my finger is doodling on his chest, “Oh, what’s that?” I ask, half interested.
“I think you should move in with me.”
My eyes pop open at that comment.  “You want me to what?”
“Move in with me.  I want you to live with me.  Isn’t your place for sale?”
“Yes, you know it is.”
“Well, you should move in with me.”
I don’t want to sound desperate but God, yes, I want to move in with him.  “Won’t it complicate things?”  What a dumb question for me to ask him.
“Don’t things always become complicated when two people become a couple?”
“Oh”, I exclaim loudly, “so we’re a couple now.”  And I break out in a big smile for him.
“Yes, let’s become a couple.”
“Ok.  I like the sound of that.  I’ll start moving my things tomorrow.”
“There’s one more thing.”
“Mmmmm, what’s that?”, I murmur.
“This” and he gently flips me over to my back.  Getting up and kneeling before me, Ian gently uses his hands to spread my legs wide.  Looking down, I see that sexual vigor has returned to him as he has become rigid once again.  Lowering himself over me, he pushes his resuscitated manhood into me, the semen still within serves as a ready lubricant for easy penetration.  I laugh as I raise my legs and cry out joyfully, “Oh God, Ian.”

Coming Up….Chapter 8 - Trouble With an Old Flame
Heart 
Anne